On our Barcelona Semester program, soak in this cultural hub of the Mediterranean, both inside and outside the classroom. This 12- week program introduces you to Spain’s culture, food, and language in one of the most vibrant cities in the world. You’ll study at the Barcelona School for International Studies with some of the best faculty in Barcelona. You’ll experience quality coursework, excursions throughout Spain and Morocco, proximity to a coastline of white-sand beaches, and life in an exciting, cosmopolitan city. Join locals for some delicious tapas, snap pictures of Gaudi’s dream-like architecture, and amble down the tree-lined pedestrian-only street La Rambla. Barcelona has many best-kept secrets, and you’ll find them all when you live and study here.
- A range of business, humanities, and Spanish classes to suit your major and interests
- Variety of weekend trips throughout Barcelona and beyond
- Homestay options available
- Campus located ten minutes from the city center
- Supportive "hub" of on-site staff