Study in tropical Honolulu at Hawaii Pacific University and immerse yourself in the cultural epicenter that is the island of Oahu. There’s a lot to love about Hawaii, including the languages, ethnicities, culture, music, and food. Oh, and did we mention the beaches, palm trees, and lush landscapes? You’ll divide your studies between the centrally located, seaside campus or a campus on 135 tropical acres fifteen minutes from downtown. HPU is one of the most diverse universities in the world, and we don’t mean species of flora and fauna! So, plan to meet people from all over the world, feast at a luau, catch a wave, and soak up this majestic island in the Pacific Ocean.
- Diverse student body with students from over 100 countries
- Campus located near beaches, rainforests, volcanoes, and national parks
- World-class academics with large variety of courses available
- Customized excursions to explore the island
- Support from site director