CISabroad - Semester in Hawaii

CISabroad - Semester in Hawaii

We always have promotions running to save you money. Visit our website for more information.

Study in tropical Honolulu at Hawaii Pacific University and immerse yourself in the cultural epicenter that is the island of Oahu. There’s a lot to love about Hawaii, including the languages, ethnicities, culture, music, and food. Oh, and did we mention the beaches, palm trees, and lush landscapes? You’ll divide your studies between the centrally located, seaside campus or a campus on 135 tropical acres fifteen minutes from downtown. HPU is one of the most diverse universities in the world, and we don’t mean species of flora and fauna! So, plan to meet people from all over the world, feast at a luau, catch a wave, and soak up this majestic island in the Pacific Ocean.

North America » United States of America » Hawaii
Physics
Statistics
Sustainable Development
Theater, Drama and Dance
Please visit our website for cost and dates details.

Show 1 - 1 of 1
Amanda

SUMMER IN HAWAII

I don't believe there is a Summer in Hawaii spot to leave a review so here is my review for my 6 week summer in Hawaii!

Overall, the experience was great. I really enjoyed my 6 weeks there and the friends I made there. Forever friends! I do, however, feel that the overall experience was expensive. Don't get me wrong, I would't trade that experience for a thing! I just wish I knew how expensive this trip would have been- though I made it through with he money I had. The beaches were amazing - Waikiki is great if you can find the right spot to sit day after day. Lanikai beach is my favorite beach that I found on the island, as well as the north shore. It was so amazing to go from the city to the north shore and see how different the other side of the island was. The hikes and views are also so amazing here. Diamond Head, though very touristy, it a must see!!

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience...