• Online

Certifications
Online TEFL TEFL TESOL
Jun 13, 2021
Jul 19, 2021

Get TEFL qualified to teach English abroad or online from the comfort of your own home.

Our accredited 120 hour TEFL certification takes the syllabus from our highly rated and popular Vietnam 4 week classroom TEFL course and brings it to you through a modern online learning system.

We've video recorded our live classroom sessions so that you can see and learn from our trainer just as you would in the classroom.

Your trainer has a Master's in Education from Harvard who gets raving reviews from our students. With hours of video content of her teaching, our course is engaging and interactive and will guide you towards obtaining the skills you need to be a great teacher.

With our friendly team's personalized support we'll guide you towards putting together your first lesson plan and being ready to step into the classroom or teach online!

Program Highlights

• Learn from our trainer with a Master's in Education from Harvard.
  • Watch video recorded lessons for engaging learning.
  • Get personalized assistance and feedback on your lesson plans from our experienced team.
  • Accredited Internationally recognized TEFL certificate.

• Content 9.7
  • Engagement 9.6
  • Platform 9.8
Nate

Ninja Teacher TEFL Online Course

My first online course was awesome because of Ninja Teacher Academy. I was planning on enrolling in their in-person course but it became unavailable due to covid. This led me to opt for their online programs instead. They've created a nice online learning atmosphere with a Facebook group, Zoom classes, school listings, and email feedback from great people. The online course gives you all the tools and time to understand the material and get a look a what's ahead of you as an English teacher in another country. I look forward to working with them in the future.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
The one thing I would have done differently is to attend more of the zoom classes and communicate more with other students and teachers.
Lucyna

Ninja Teacher - TEFL

I truly appreciated and enjoyed the entire experience of learning. The materials are great, the variety is amazing with written information, videos from classes (that was huge for me while taking the course online), as well as help and support from the best teacher/instructor Claire Lee. In my opinion one couldn't ask for more. The live sessions with Claire are extremely helpful and bring lots of clarity. You get everything you need to become successful. All you have to do is put in the work.

Much love and many blessings to the entire Ninja Teacher Academy team!! 💖⭐️🦋🐸

Lucyna

Tim

Ninja Teacher 120 hour TEFL course

If you have ever considered teaching English as a foreign language I highly recommend Ninja Teacher Academy’s 120 hour TEFL course. Ninja Teacher academy has gone above and beyond to provide an engaging and in depth guide to becoming an English teacher anywhere in the word, and during the pandemic they have been gone as far as to provide a course you can take from the comfort and safety of your own home. The entire staff has been very responsive and helpful, providing valuable feedback and encouragement that kept me coming back every day to make progress on the course. I am extremely satisfied with my experience with ninja teacher and would recommend this to anyone who wants to teach English as a foreign language!

What was your funniest moment?
Although I took the online class and watched pre recorded videos, I found myself answering the questions that Claire was asking during the videos even though she obviously couldn’t hear me.
Christian

Ninja Teacher Academy Review

Alex Stevenson and his team are amazing! They are very supportive along the way through both the course, and social media platforms (a group is formed for all new students via Facebook). The team will help you get a teaching job in several different countries where they have contacts. The online course platform was easy to navigate and the materials/videos were well thought out-I feel completely prepared to teach English as a foreign language. It might be beneficial to take an add on to teach in front of a class, however I would recommend them 10/10 times!

Probably more video assignments, but I’m sure the 2 that were required were sufficient!
Harry

Ninja Teacher Online TEFL Course

The staff at Ninja Teacher are what make this course so enjoyable. Always available to contact, personally involved in the teaching through weekly online sessions and plenty of filmed learning material, and detailed in giving constructively critical feedback on your submitted work. You definitely feel in safe hands. They've been in this position before themselves, and aim to provide the best service they can out of love for what they do, and for the desire to help others get a foot through the door in the world of teaching English. Particularly useful course for those looking into SE Asia as a destination, or for online teaching; but valuable as general course for wherever you might be looking at. If you're unsure about where to look into taking a TEFL course, definitely consider checking them out!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Submitting my first lesson plan draft. I felt fairly confident in what I had produced due to the course material provided to learn this skill, and support given, but naturally your first time completing one of these as a total newcomer to the teaching industry leaves you wondering if you have the right idea at all. Turns out I did, and they just got easier and easier to understand and construct thanks to what I'd learned.
Daniel

Online TEFL Course-Ninja Teacher Academny

Great support! Claire always answered emails promptly and held live sessions twice a week to accommodate students across different time zones. All of the lessons are pre-recorded videos or written outlines. The course takes an applied science principle where a lot of the material is taught in an outline form and then students can watch instructional videos where the principle is applied. I wish I had attended more live sessions, but with a busy work schedule, it was definitely tough. Overall a good experience!

Focus on the end prize, which is getting to teach English overseas! Don't get too demotivated by long assignments; these are part of any degree or certificate. I would also recommend teaching online before moving overseas, so that you have some experience.
Kyle

Ninja Teacher

I found the Ninja Teacher TEFL Course to be a great learning experience. The staff was extremely good at responding to questions in a timely manner. I found the content to be engaging and fun. It was the first course that I had taken that was offered totally online so it was a new experience for me, yet I found that the Ninja Teacher staff and support system to be exactly what I needed to succeed. The lesson are presented in a clear and concise manner. I would recommend the course to anyone that wishes to obtain a TEFL certification.

Mathew

Awesome!

The course is comprehensive and engaging. The tutors are well experienced and provide great lessons that I will refer back to when I have started teaching.
The course flows well and the assignments build upon each other in a manner which makes you incorporate everything you have learned as you progress through the course. The course covers different teaching styles and approaches.
I have learned a lot through doing this course and would recommend it to anyone considering teaching in Vietnam. Thank you Ninja Teacher!

What was your funniest moment?
Recording my mock activity for a class. In this assignment you must direct an imaginary class using clear instructions.