120 Hour Online TEFL Course With Video Recorded Training

Get TEFL qualified to teach English abroad or online from the comfort of your own home.

Our 120 hour TEFL certification takes the syllabus from our highly rated and popular Vietnam 4 week classroom TEFL course and brings it to you through a modern online learning system.

We've video recorded our live classroom sessions so that you can see and learn from our trainer just as you would in the classroom.

Your trainer has a Master's in Education from Harvard who gets raving reviews from our students. With hours of video content of her teaching, our course is engaging and interactive and will guide you towards obtaining the skills you need to be a great teacher.

With our friendly team's personalized support we'll guide you towards putting together your first lesson plan and being ready to step into the classroom or teach online!

• Learn from our trainer with a Master's in Education from Harvard.
  • Watch video recorded lessons for engaging learning.
  • Get personalized assistance and feedback on your lesson plans from our experienced team.
  • Internationally recognized TEFL certificate.

• Content 9.7
  • Engagement 9.6
  • Platform 9.7
Mathew

Awesome!

The course is comprehensive and engaging. The tutors are well experienced and provide great lessons that I will refer back to when I have started teaching.
The course flows well and the assignments build upon each other in a manner which makes you incorporate everything you have learned as you progress through the course. The course covers different teaching styles and approaches.
I have learned a lot through doing this course and would recommend it to anyone considering teaching in Vietnam. Thank you Ninja Teacher!

What was your funniest moment?
Recording my mock activity for a class. In this assignment you must direct an imaginary class using clear instructions.
Nathaniel

Awesome course!

Ninja Teacher is super repsonsive and has helped us get our TESOL in these wierd times of the pandemic. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to travel to a new country and be prepared to teach english mentally and physically. I am really excited to practice all of my skills in Vietnam whenever I eventually get the chance to go. I already can tell it will be a great experience for me and my life partner. We are excited for the journey and grateful for ninja teacher. Thanks for helping us achieve our goal!

Cédric

A great teaching course

I had a wonderful experience with the Ninja Teacher course -
The teachers were always here if needed, gave great and useful feedbacks and uploaded some great lessons,
Some extra modules were added, the classes were up to date, and extra readings were also suggested,
Assignments were clear and the feedbacks timely (all you needed was no more than a week to know the result)
The team currently added a weekly video call (for students that have already completed the course and did not) to talk about assignment, feedbacks, but most importantly in my opinion, to practice what you have learned
I am looking forward for the borders to open up, to teach English and to further work with Ninja Teacher!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would try to set a better schedule to finish the course
Jonny

Great Course

Great course, no complaints at all :)

Helpful, timely feedback.
Friendly staff.
Help via email when I needed it.
Very thorough material.
Lots of video content which is much nicer than reading through lots of textbooks.
Nice reading comments from other people doing the course.
Good humor added in here and there.
Claire is a great enthusiastic teacher.
Advice on COVID situation.
Video chat at the beginning to help you accustom.
Lots of reference links to help you even after the course.

10/10 would recommend

Niall

Fantastic course

This course was fantastic overall: great platform and content as well as interactive support. It gives you a great idea of how to structure a lesson and gives video examples of lessons and activities you can use straight away. There are recorded lessons from the in-personal class and you have to submit assignments and example lesson plans throughout the course so you’re not just reading a load of material like a lot of online courses do. Would recommend to everyone, I felt a gained a lot of practical knowledge and information I could use for future teaching.

Desiree

Well worth the investment

The 120 Hour online TEFL course with Ninja Teacher is more than just a TEFL course. This course taught me the basics of how to teach, not just English but in general. From this course, I learned how to create engaging lesson plans for elementary students, teenagers and adult learners. There are many scenarios teachers must plan for to ensure students learn the material in an engaging way, and it is not as easy as one may think (PS: you actually have to create these lesson plans as homework for a grade). This course teaches the basics of the art of teaching. I learned why certain modes of delivering content is more effective than others (and it is NOT about "learning styles"). I LOVE the fact that the course assumes that most people (like myself) are new to teaching. This course explains everything in such a way that students will be empowered to apply what they learned in the course confidently. From my own experience, I used what I learned from the course to improve the way I teach my biology courses last semester. My students were happy with the changes and consequently did well in the course. You actually learn skills you can apply on the job day one, no matter if you are teaching English or some other subject; the skills you learn here are universal.

Regarding the Ninja Teacher team, I cannot say enough how happy I am with the services they provide; one particular example stands out to me the most. When I paid for the course, it did not include the online English job placement component; I happily paid separate for this. One week later, Ms. Miranda from Ninja Teacher contacted me saying they were going to include this as part of their special discount bundle (a lot of businesses were doing this during the world-wide COVID19 closure). As a result, she wanted to refund me the money. I told her no because 1) when I bought the courses no such special was taking place and 2) I really believe in the Ninja Teacher team's material and brand. This company is so caring. I really love the personal touch. Even now, the Ninja Teacher team checks up on me via email. I truly apologize for sounding cliche but I really get the feeling that I am more than just dollar signs to Ninja Teacher (This is not my first TEFL experience. I shopped around and been to Seminars [capitalized "S" is intentional]). Ninja Teacher definitely is one of the few where I feel like they value me as a person and is very much interested in seeing me succeed. :)

The only thing I would like to improve is more student-student interaction. I wish I knew more about my classmates but we are all taking this course at different times. Student-student interaction, however, is hard to do online (I know because I had to teach all of my classes online).
Tuyen

Worth it

This course was very useful. I come from a technical background so I did not have any experience with teaching coming into the program. I now feel confident I could become a successful teacher. The teachers of this course provided great feedback on lesson plans. I enjoyed that I could do the course content on my own schedule. The course is able to be completed while also being able to go to work. The skills I learned here will help me in the future. I feel that when I go abroad to Vietnam that I will be a successful teacher.

I think having actual video meetings with the teachers would be beneficial. This way it will feel more like an in person class.
Ali

totally worth it!

I was 100% satisfied with this online TEFL course. I jumped into the course with no experience teaching and very nervous about my skills in the classroom. The course is simple and easy to follow. It provides you with all the tools to feel confident writing a lesson plan, keeping order and having fun in the classroom.The teachers are responsive and engaged by email and give quick, constructive feedback. I feel confident in my ability to go abroad, find a job and begin teaching. I look forward to putting this course to good use.

This is a great program, maybe more in-class video