120 Hour Online TEFL Course With Video Recorded Training

teaching english student
teaching english student
online tefl course
online tefl course

Get TEFL qualified to teach English abroad or online from the comfort of your own home.

Our 120 hour TEFL certification takes the syllabus from our highly rated and popular Vietnam 4 week classroom TEFL course and brings it to you through a modern online learning system.

We've video recorded our live classroom sessions so that you can see and learn from our trainer just as you would in the classroom.

Your trainer has a Master's in Education from Harvard who gets raving reviews from our students. With hours of video content of her teaching, our course is engaging and interactive and will guide you towards obtaining the skills you need to be a great teacher.

With our friendly team's personalized support we'll guide you towards putting together your first lesson plan and being ready to step into the classroom or teach online!

• Learn from our trainer with a Master's in Education from Harvard.
  • Watch video recorded lessons for engaging learning.
  • Get personalized assistance and feedback on your lesson plans from our experienced team.
  • Internationally recognized TEFL certificate.

Covid-19 2020 flexible bookings

Reserve your spot on an upcoming course and switch to a different date if needed!

• Content 10
  • Job Assistance 0
Tiffany
Tiffany

NTA Online TEFL Course

Ninja Teacher Academy has created an extensive course for those who are interested in ESL teaching abroad and online. They are very engaging, allowing for your commentary and responding. They provided good feedback on the assignments that you submit and give you tips on how to improve yourself for next time. The course content was relevant and up to date. The course teachers are highly qualified and give many useful tips for the industry. Besides having relevant content to the industry, they have a very welcoming team, who were there to help me if I needed them at any point. The course has prepared me well to become an ESL teacher. Highly recommend Ninja Teacher Academy!

Goodluck

TEFL Online

The program was excellent. I learned a lot and found the course to be very engaging. It was my first time to take an online course and it was worth it. Thank you for putting together such a program.

However, there were a few notable weaknesses. When students ask questions, it is hard to hear them in those recorded videos. Adding subtitles might help and mute audio when students ask to remove background noise or warn the listener that there will be background noise.

A few improvements can be made on the quality of audio especially on Teaching online course. Case studies are hard to listen to and some are boring.

The trainers were excellent and exercises were very good.

I will make it more diverse contentwise by including examples from other parts of the World. It seems like the program is meant for Americans who want to teach in Vietnam. Adding some stories and teaching techniques/case studies from other parts of the World will make it more interesting. Being an African, I know that Ninja Teacher can be invaluable in these parts of the World, if the content was adjusted, staff were more diverse, then many African-based students who want to be English teachers will find the program very useful indeed.