Volunteers are needed in Ecuador to join a range of highly affordable projects for durations ranging from 1 week to 24 weeks. Based in the capital city of Quito, volunteers are welcomed to assist on a range of community-driven projects. Volunteers are accommodated in volunteer houses alongside other international volunteers. While Spanish is not required in order to participate on the program, volunteers can enjoy taking discounted Spanish lessons during their time on the program.
IVHQ Volunteer Projects Available in Ecuador:
- Teaching English
- Street Children Work
- School Support Program
- Summer Project
- Kindergarten Project
- Administration Support
- Programs available year-round, starting on the first and third Monday each month
- Program fees include airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support
- Highly affordable program fees from $290 for 1 week
- Community-driven projects focused on supporting local needs and delivering sustainable positive impacts
- Superior support services both pre-departure and while volunteering
- Free online volunteer training for all IVHQ volunteers
- Between 20 and 40 IVHQ volunteers start in Ecuador each month
- Weekends are free to explore Ecuador with fellow volunteers - explore Cotopaxi, the Galapagos Islands and more!