Volunteer in Fiji and experience the unique culture, customs and way of life of the incredible South Pacific islands. Our projects offer you the opportunity to actually join a traditional village, to become a member of a Fijian family and work as a team to contribute to education, youth and sports development projects.
A Think Pacific project will take you to a village you can only experience with us, because of our unique partnership with the Fijian Government. Which means you can get under the skin of a beautiful country with beautiful people to make deep and meaningful relationships, whilst making a real contribution to communities that really need your support.
- Partnered with Fijian Government
- Team leaders providing 24/7 support in Fiji throughout projects
- Live with a Fijian family
- Rural & Remote Project Locations
- Largest Volunteer Project in the Fiji Islands