View Other Details
OR $735 for 2 weeks in Naples - this includes accommodation, meals, airport pick-up, orientation and 24/7 in-country support.
Trusted by 113,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the most popular volunteer and gap year programs in Italy and 50+ other destinations around the world.
As an IVHQ volunteer in Italy, you can choose to volunteer in the capital of Rome or the cultural hub of Naples. Your all-inclusive volunteer experience includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals, and 24/7 in-country support. You’ll be accommodated in a volunteer house with other like-minded, impact-focused travelers from around the world.
Whether you're planning a volunteer trip or gap year program, you can trust that you're in the safest hands with IVHQ's superior support services. Even before you depart for Italy, you’ll receive outstanding support from your personal Volunteer Travel Specialist and gain exclusive access to pre-departure volunteer training.
With IVHQ, you can expect to establish real connections within the community while supporting projects that make a genuine difference.
- IVHQ’s Italy program is available year-round, starting on the first and third Monday of every month.
- You can choose to volunteer for durations ranging from 1 week to 12 weeks
- Choose from a wide range of project options: After School Care, Environmental, Creative Technologies, NGO Support, Teaching and Inclusive Agriculture.
- Highly affordable program fees for a fully-hosted volunteer experience from $575 for 1 week - we provide the most affordable and top-rated programs around the world.
- You’ll be traveling with IVHQ, the volunteer experts, and joining a network of 113,000+ volunteers. Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart - we are the world’s safest organization.
You can get your hands on a range of different International Volunteer HQ sponsorships throughout the year, with the money you win going directly towards the cost of one of their two-week programs. You'll also get a flight voucher in the value of up to $1,000 from STA Travel and travel insurance to cover the duration of the program from World Nomads. Recent grants have included an “Alternative Break” scholarship, where Spring, Summer or Winter break programs were fully funded.