Participate in an extraordinary international internship in Argentina that is personalized and tailored to your interests and expectations! Placements and opportunities exist in Buenos Aires, Argentina in the areas of health care, journalism, human rights, business, education, and film making, just to name a few!
Our local team in Buenos Aires has connections to an extensive network of local organizations, hospitals, schools and private companies, meaning we can identify and facilitate the best internship opportunity for you! If you are keen to improve your Spanish, opportunities can be arranged that require intermediate to advanced levels of Spanish. English speaking opportunities are also available.
Taking part in an international internship in Buenos Aires gives you the chance to develop your Spanish skills and work in one of South America's most dynamic cities. Contact us today to kickstart your application for an internship of a lifetime in Buenos Aires!
- Tailored placements! Connect-123’s experienced team finds unique, best-fit opportunities for you, related to your interests, goals and requirements.
- Extensive Network! Connect-123’s partner network includes entrepreneurs, human rights organizations, engineering firms, advertising agencies and many more options!
- Flexibility! Choose your arrival and departure dates, based on your schedule.
- Service! From pre-departure to in-country support to post internship assistance, Connect-123 provides you with all the support you need!
- Memories! Meet new friends from all over the world and make memories to last a lifetime!
Gain experience in a dynamic, developing health care environment and learn about the unique challenges and opportunities that a country like Argentina faces. Placements are available at large state-run hospitals as well as at smaller foundations and private practices. Research and administration positions available as well.
Learn and expand your legal skills at one of a wide array of companies and organizations. Placements include international law, business law, human rights law, and environmental law.
Buenos Aires is the capital of cinema in Latin America, and there’s an enormous still photography industry as well.
Work with marginalized communities, help crack down on human trafficking, uplift the homeless--or work in any other of dozens of human rights areas. Buenos Aires, with so much wealth but also endemic poverty, is an amazing place to help improve the human condition.