- We are the most affordable (housing included). Do your research, nearly all other programs are at least DOUBLE the price. You'll have your own room and live in a shared apartment or house with WiFi near the beach and your internship place.
- Work in the field of your choice. Gain solid international career experience by working in a field that interests you. Placements are in large and state-run organizations or companies and corporations that are both privately or publicly owned.
- Intensive Spanish language classes. We prepare you for your internship with three weeks of intensive Spanish language classes based on your Spanish speaking level. No extra charge, it's included in your program.
- A welcome arrival. We'll pick you up at the airport, take you directly to your housing, and provide an orientation session with our program director to get you acclimated to Chile.
- Curated Experience. Our programs are meant for the independent traveler and are not group focused. Our on-site staff in Chile and the US are available throughout your program, and you can truly immerse yourself in the culture however you wish.
2018 Spring Internships - Spots Still Open
Adelante builds, for our qualified candidates, affordable international internship programs in Vina del Mar and Valparaiso, Chile, for qualified candidates. Programs provide the perfect opportunity for candidates to work in their field of study with the option to receive academic credit. Unique placements are available, including working at a winery and at an extreme sports tour company.
The Chile program is perfect for gap year students, undergraduates, and post-graduates looking to boost their resume with real international work experience. You'll walk away with improved Spanish language skills, international work experience to add to your resume, and a cultural experience of a lifetime.
Our programs are offered year-round. Choose to intern anywhere from 1 to 6 months with free days to travel, explore, and enjoy excursions. Our program includes airport pick up, housing, 3 weeks of intensive Spanish language classes, and an internship in your sector of interest.