You are unique. Whether you’re looking for an experience of a lifetime, searching for the meaning of life, or trying to gain valuable career experience, we’ll craft our internship program around you.
So tell us, what do you desire from your stint in Ireland? What’s your ideal internship? How long are you hoping to stay? What skills do you wish to gain? Where do you want to travel?
It would be our genuine pleasure to see your dreams come true, with tales to tell for the rest of your life.
- We love people - We're enthusiastic about working with you. Additionally, it also means we're always expanding our network in Dublin, growing our pool of connections, increasing the diversity of internship experiences we offer. Basically, we're always try
- Living abroad in Ireland - We understand what it means to live abroad (each member of our team has studied and worked abroad) and we're passionate about giving others a chance to experience life overseas.
- Doing what you love - As we mentioned before, we'll help you find your ideal internship placement. It'll be a chance for you to gain experience in the field of your choice. Not only will you be doing something you enjoy, you'll also gain new skills, work
- The Stint Experience - With our dedicated team, support is a guarantee pre-stint (placement, visas, housing, insurance...), during your stint (social events, support sessions, emergencies...) , and post-stint (alumni network, references, and career suppor
- Ireland, Ireland, Ireland - We're in love with Ireland. It's not monogamous though; we'd love to share the Irish experience with you. We are active fellows, always in the loop about the latest happenings around Dublin/Ireland, and we're more than happy to