View Other Details
£95 Registration Fee
£400 Program Fee
Make a Difference, Whilst Gaining Unique Skills & Experience
Gain unique experience within sustainable development and the NGO sector. Support Fijian government ministries, social enterprises or charities, to implement the Fiji National Development Plan and UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Learn from Charity Trustees, Social Entrepreneurs, International Development Teams, local Fijian staff and Government Advisors. Achieve purposeful projects, which tackle international development Issues and achieve real outcomes, whilst developing your skills, experience and boosting your employability.
Working on behalf of a Fijian organisation, you will complete a Social Action Project that faces real problems in the South Pacific, whilst learning about the fascinating Fijian culture and developing global citizenship.
Think Pacific’s Virtual Internship programme means you can contribute to international development and gain unique practical experience, whilst working from home.
Video and Photos
- Unique work experience for Fijian Ministries, NGO’s, social enterprises or local charities.
- Contribute to the Fiji National Development Plan and UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Choose from 9 career fields & support local impact in Fiji.
- Complete our Sustainable Dev & Fijian Culture learning modules.
- Learn from NGO & business leaders, Government advisors & Fijian academics.