• Online

Pricing

1980
- A guaranteed professional internship in your preferred industry
- Career coaching and support
- Curated online courses and tools CV support
- Beyond Academy Certificate of Excellence
- Beyond Welcome Bag
Jan 19, 2022
Dec 15, 2021
1 traveler is looking at this program

Dream Bigger. Learn Better.

Our Remote Internship Program allows you to gain career boosting international work experience in any of our 14 locations & 18 industries, directly from your home. Whether its Seoul, Paris or London, our programs will ensure you stand out - build your skills, confidence, and international network. You’ll also get career coaching, online courses, and more.

Our program provides many of the benefits from our overseas internships, but is much more affordable and offers a great deal of flexibility. Our Remote Program allows you to work around existing study or work commitments as you can choose full time or part time, with durations from 1 to 3 months, and start dates every month.

We’ll carefully design your Remote internship so it has the perfect ingredients for your career success. From picking the right role for you within our extensive network of 1000+ partner firms, to professional career coaching that will will have you pumped about your future.

Program Highlights

• A guaranteed professional internship in your preferred industry.
  • Career coaching and support.
  • Curated online courses and tools.
  • Beyond Academy Certificate of Excellence.
  • CV & Cover Letter Support.

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 7
Will

Internship

My internship was extremely beneficial as I completed tasks that were important to my company, rather than tasks which are associated with internships (e.g. filing). This allowed me to see what is required to be a successful worker in my field. Furthermore, the help from Beyond Academy was fantastic and I never felt like I was on my own which enhanced my experience as I knew I could get help with anything quickly, from cover letters to general advice. I would definitely recommend using Beyond Academy for an internship as it has been highly beneficial

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
My mock interview was very nerve racking to begin with, however, once it began my confidence grew.