We offer semester and yearlong program, with the opportunity to take classes from a variety of subjects.
Our team, Mary, Zoe and Becca, are on hand to help make your study abroad experience be the best of your lifetime. As well as onsite orientation and class enrollment, we arrange and attend field trips with you to London, Oxford & Stratford, Bath & Stonehenge and Paris, as well as a couple of local trips.
Brighton is a great hub to travel, with Gatwick Airport only 30 minutes by train and London just 50 minutes by train.
Nicknamed London-by-the-sea, when you're not studying or travelling around Europe, there is so much to do in Brighton itself. Famous for it's cosmopolitan Laines, with independent shops and cafes spilling out onto the streets; music, art and food festivals; nightlife and more.
Optional Field Trips
As part of our programming, we're proud to offer our students optional field trips at a very affordable price. Sit back, let us do the planning and let's explore the UK!
- London: a fully escorted day through England’s exciting capital city. See all the major sights with plenty of free time, too
- East Sussex: day tour by mini-bus of the countryside and places of scenic and historical interest in the area east of Brighton
- Paris: a long weekend across the pond!? Yes please! We'll be taking the euro-tunnel to Calais and staying within walking distance to the Eiffel Tower
- Bodiam Castle and Rye: a day trip by mini-bus through parts of Sussex and Kent -- a classic medieval castle in a picturesque setting (surrounded by a moat!)
- Oxford and Stratford-Upon-Avon: a lovely weekend trip exploring historic cities and castles
- Bath & Stonehenge: a weekend trip to Bath, a world Heritage city, famous for its Georgian architecture and Roman Baths and to Stonehenge, the world famous ancient stone circle