Study abroad in the fall, spring, or summer at John Cabot University. As an American university abroad, JCU allows your credits to transfer easily to your home institution. With small, discussion-based classes and students from all over the world, you will learn about the Italian way of life as well as other cultures.
Our services include a comprehensive orientation program with airport pick-up, nearby housing options with resident assistants, and a health and wellbeing office. Get involved in our clubs, organizations, community service programs, and athletics. Be sure to take advantage of the wide variety of trips and activities JCU offers to complement your studies!
- John Cabot University's student body represents over 70 countries, so your university experience will be truly international. Explore different perspectives in the classroom and learn more about other cultures simply by spending time with your new friends
- Our campuses in the historic center of Rome are beautiful, and our central location provides easy access to Rome's train stations and airports, facilitating weekend trips throughout Italy and Europe.
- JCU's professors are international experts in their fields who hold advanced degrees from the world's top institutions, and continue to work and conduct research while teaching. Our small class sizes allow professors to get to know students individually.
- Our comprehensive student life program includes clubs, community service, athletics, performing arts, cultural activities, and trips throughout Italy, which allow you to make friends while you gain leadership and team-building skills.
- Rome is Italy's capital, home to government institutions, embassies, multinational corporations, museums, etc. so you will be able to partake in internships that would impress any employer.