EPIK Public Schools Available March, April, May, August & September

EPIK Public Schools Available March, April, May, August & September

We provide government public schools in South Korea. We are here to assist you with the employment process. And after all, that's why it is good to come to a recruitment agency. We provide a safety net for you. Apply direct to an educational institution and you are on your own!

If you are having problems with your school... Or you need some information or help, you can contact us and we will provide you with some advice... You might not always like it, but it will be the truth. And that's really our philosophy, to provide you with a completely trustworthy service....right from the initial phase of introducing you to the education office, to making sure that you are content with your teaching position and if there's anything you need we will always be available.

Please see our testimonials or simply search the internet and see what others say about our service.

Asia » South Korea » Seoul
Asia » South Korea » Busan
Asia » South Korea » Gwangju
Recruiter
Salary / Benefits
Salary is here: Tax is income tax-free if you are from applicants from certain countries.

Benefits include
Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes

As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
1. Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
2. Free Dinner and breakfast together with us + all of the arrival teachers
3. Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, Emart Voucher for 10,000won, a Travel Guide, a Lonely Planet Phrasebook & other goodies)
4. Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.

Throughout your time – whilst applying; during applying – and after you are here – we will be available to support you and be there for you.
Qualifications

Paul
United Kingdom
University of Kent

Makes it easy for you.

From day one, Alistair was super helpful in getting me started, through the interview process, the document bits and bobs you have to get, and the placement. Fast and detailed response time, readily answering any questions you may have. When I got to Korea, he chauffeured us around everywhere (no need for taxi!), treated us to drinks and even honoured us with his singing! The application process has quite a few hoops you have to go through but Alistair made it so much easier. Was a pleasure!

Nkem

Couldn't be better

If you are not sure where to start but want to move quickly, Korean Horizons in the place to go. Alistair is on top of everything and will make you feel at ease even when you aren't sure how things are looking. His response times are superb and he will get you all the information you need before/when you need it! As long as you really want the opportunity, he will help prepare you to get it! Good luck and go with Korean Horizons!

Just keep working on behalf of the recruits and the schools!

Nick

Alistair is a boss

Alistair is great. He helped immensely with all aspects of the application process and was timely with email responses. After I arrived in Korea, he picked me up from the airport, had a few drinks with me, provided me a hotel for the night, helped out with the mandatory health check the next day and so much more. This man goes above and beyond what he needs to do to ensure you have a nice smooth transition here and I so can't recommend this company enough. Perfect score 5/7.

John
University of Windsor

Moving to a new country where everything is unfamiliar can be a scary experience. However, if you are planning in to Korea. Look no further! Because Alistair of Korean Horizons will take care of you. Korean Horizons helped me throughout the application process, from the start to the end and not only that, but they also provide their services and you are able to contact them throughout your stay in South Korea. During the application, Alistair guided me through all the steps and he was very open and patient with any questions you have. He even took the time to practice with you and had a mock interview to prepare you for your interview. Korean Horizons also allowed me to have contact with other Korean Horizons recruits and made some very nice friends who I have shared many exciting experiences since my stay in Korea. I definitely recommend you to go through Korean Horizons if you plan on coming to teach in Korea.

University of Tulsa

Perfect Experience

I was told to get into contact with Alistair from my TEFL program, and I was so glad I did! With his quick response times and availability, Alistair walks you through every step of the process with expertise. Once I arrived in Korea, everything went so smoothly and it was awesome that we got useful swag bags and a dinner to meet other EPIK teachers- other teachers who went through Korean Horizons are still my best friends here! If you are looking for a recruiter to help navigate you through teaching here in SK- look no further than Alistair!!

Tiffany
Saint John's University

FANTASTIC recruiter!

If you're looking to teach in Korea, look no further. Alistair of Korean Horizons is the best and I honestly don't know what I would have done without him. He gives you very clear details, instructions and information to make this lengthy and time consuming process as painless and stress free as possible. He's extremely supportive and diligent and goes over and beyond to make sure you're prepared for this major step. His interview prep will leave you more than prepared and he'll continuously keep you up to date on your application. Alistair also generously picks you up from the airport, takes you to dinner, pays for your accommodations AND takes you to breakfast the next day. He makes sure you're well rested and informed with anything you need to know before you meet the EPIK coordinators. I cannot thank Alistair enough for all he has done for me in the past few months!

Felix
Queen's University

Exceptional, Personal and Professional Service

Alistair was amazing at accommodating and answering all of my questions as I prepared for Korea. He was attentive and provided detailed information and resources to facilitate the application process. I would not have made such an easy and smooth transition had it not been for Korean Horizons. Preparation was given at every step of the application process and calls were made to ensure that everything was clear. Upon arrival, there are also resources and handy travel books that are provided to you. Most importantly, assistance from Korean Horizons does not end when you arrive here - support is above and beyond and always available. I would highly recommend using Korean Horizons for any person coming to Korea. Thank you for your help.

rebecca
University of California- Irvine

It's all thanks to Alistair.

I honestly don't know how I would've made it into the EPIK program without Alistair's help. He is and has been an amazing resource throughout the entire process, which can be quite long, but it's reassuring to know that he is there throughout it all to answer any and all questions. Alistair provides excellent insight about the application; there was no chance of me feeling unprepared for anything because he was so detailed in explaining all the steps. He's definitely done this for some time as he had already provided answers for questions people would surely have about things such as visa applications and residency forms. He even gave us a care package upon arrival! Which, by the way, was super handy because I had forgotten to bring an outlet converter. It's also nice to know that we have someone to communicate with and argue on our behalf should the rare chance of trouble arise. For anyone unsure of where to start when applying to the EPIK program, i have no hesitance in recommending Alistair's services at Korean Horizons. You'll be in good hands throughout the entire process and be certain of what to do in every single step.

Jitixa
Sangju, Gyeongbuk-do
University of Essex

Amazing throughout the whole process and after!

I can across Korean Horizons almost by accident but I'm so glad I did! Alistair has really helped me every step of the way and dealing with my anxiety of venturing into the unknown. He was very supportive and informative when helping me get my documents together, keeping me updated as well as asking for updates regularly. The interview prep is second to none and played a big role in helping me secure my place with EPIK. Upon arrival it was also great to meet Alistair at the airport along with other new teachers and get treated to a nice meal and restful night's sleep before heading to an intense orientation (this also really helped me meet friends before heading into orientation which will last me beyond my time in South Korea). He tailors welcome packs for every teacher dependent on where you are placed and really helps to calm any nerves you may have. Finally he has been super helpful beyond orientation and helping me settle in as well as assisting me with buying various things I need for my apartment and giving me important tips on what to do when trying to find a phone, or apply for a bank account. If you are thinking about going to South Korea, Alistair is the man to get you there!

Nothing could be improved at all, Korean Horizons really are the best the recruiters out there!

steve
University of Pretoria

Alistair is a Champ!

I applied for the EPIK through Korean Horizons.

Alistair has kept me, and my co-applicants in the loop at all times throughout the process. I find this the most important factor, especially with many of us leaving our lives behind and heading into the "unknown"!

He is very clear about everything you need, when you need it by and goes out of his way to make you feel at ease at every point in the process.

If you have a question, he will respond within the hour (If he is awake) but definitely within 24 Hours, which is great considering the time differences!

The airport pickup, goodie bags, pre-orientation accommodation and drop off on the first day of orientation are all value-added services which add to what makes Korean Horizons stand out above the rest!

Even after orientation, Alistair is available to assist in any way that he can should you need it!

Thanks a mil, Korean Horizons!

Lily
Rutgers University

Great Recruiting Agency

It's my first time teaching abroad and I'm glad I applied through Korean Horizons. Alistair has been nothing but kind, patient and helpful. He kept me updated and gave me constant reminders for deadlines throughout the long EPIK application process. His mock interview was especially helpful especially for someone like me who gets nervous during interviews. Alistair even picks you up from the airport and sets you up in a hotel for the night so you can be as comfortable as possible for orientation the next day. I highly recommend Korean Horizons for anyone looking to apply to work in Korea

Zachary
University of Arizona

Korean horizons is the BEST!!!

Working with Korean Horizons has been an absolute pleasure. From the very beginning Alistair Wery has been extremely thorough in both explaining the process as well as providing more than enough materials and resources to feel completely prepared about the entire endeavor. He has been very personable and very accountable, constantly checking in with me to ensure everything was going smoothly and to offer his assistance in any way. He assisted with my interview, allowing me to practice with him and gave so much helpful feedback and advice that made the final interview a breeze. Once in Korea he picked us up from the airport a day before orientation and provided us with a place to stay and provided us with transportation to the orientation meetup point allowing us to meet others and get settled with little to no stress prior to orientation starting. He provided us with gift bags that included a converter, a map of the city, a tourist guide book, a korean phrase book and even a subway card. Everything Korean Horizons has done has been above and beyond my expectations, and I would never do it any other way.

Thank you so much for all your efforts Alistair! You are amazing at what you do!

Alison
University of Windsor

Korean Horizons is amazing!

This was my first time traveling and working overseas. The idea of figuring everything out and doing all of the required paperwork seemed mind boggling but Alistair was with me every step of the way providing suggestions and support. I even had an issue with some paperwork that I thought would jeopardize my spring arrival and Alistair helped me through everything. I definitely would not be here right now if it was not for him. Anyone who is interested in applying for EPIK should definitely contact Korean Horizons. This is the chance of a lifetime! EPIK itself is an excellent program that really helps you to feel comfortable with such a huge move and has a long history of success.

Stephane
Scotland, UK

Don't Look Anywhere Else!

It has been a pleasure dealing with Korean Horizons. The recruiter Alistair Wery is efficient, punctual, patient and incredibly helpful. He guided me through the whole process of coming to Korea from the first application all the way to my arrival. He explained concisely the process and what the job would entail. His description was entirely accurate and it made everything clear to me before I came. His communication was always punctual and answered all of my queries. I never felt that anything was too much trouble. Korean Horizons provided me with great assistance in filling out the application form correctly. The interview preparation really helped calm my nerves and do my best. Alistair was also great at keeping me informed about the progress of my application. In addition to this, he also provided a lot of information about the visa process. Even when my plans changed at the last minute due to visa complications, Alistair was still as patient and as helpful as ever. It is evident that Alistair knows the EPIK process inside out. Korean Horizons is really your best bet at securing a place in the EPIK program. I strongly recommend you use this company to submit your application. It is a big step to come all the way to Korea to teach. It can be a daunting task choosing a recruitment company as ultimately so much responsibility lies with them. The other reviews on this site speak volumes about how Korean Horizons can be trusted to look after you all the way.

Alistair has been only too happy to help me whilst in Korea. This has been invaluable. When coming to a new country it is reassuring to know that there is someone you can trust in the event you need help. He provided myself and the other new arrivals with a package containing books on the Korean language and cuisine, bus card and a plug adapter. This perhaps demonstrates how Korean horizons works as a company. I never once felt treated like simply another number who was to be placed into any job that was available. Instead Alistair always offered me the most honest and tailored advice to my circumstances. Alistair is an expert at what he does and there is a reason that the 50 or so reviews left on this page are all 10/10. You don’t have to look anywhere else!

Lucas
St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A.
McKendree University

Korean Horizons is Always There For You!

Working with Korean Horizons was an absolute delight. Imagine working with a recruiter that has a genuine interest in you, always provides help promptly, and is patient and understanding. If you are serious about teaching in Korea then I suggest going through Korean Horizons because they are serious about placing applicants. The amount of help they provided was invaluable! From reviewing my application to helping me with U.S. tax codes. Alistair was always available and prepared me for everything that the EPIK process threw at me. There are so many ways that Korean Horizons will help you but the mock interview was probably the most helpful. The mock interview is tough and a detailed process but it allowed me to crush the EPIK interview! Without the hard work and dedication of Korean Horizons I would most likely not have been accepted into the EPIK program.

Finally, when there was an issue with receiving my Visa from the Korean consulate Korean Horizons helped me out and provided transportation from the airport even when my flight plans had changed multiple times. Plans and arrival times changed numerous times and Korean Horizons did not have any ill feelings towards me. Instead they just wanted to know how they could help.

What makes Korean Horizons different? They care about you and want to provide you with everything that you need to succeed.

Amy
Cape Town, South Africa

Korean Horizons is the best

If you are reading this you are most likely thinking about teaching English in Korea. You are also probably anxious about choosing the right agency and about getting the right job. That's how i felt when I first decided to take the leap. I was worried about scams and the legitimacy of recruiters. This was a big step for me and I didn't want to just settle with anyone. After tons of research I came across Korean Horizons. Since then it has been smooth sailing. I am in my third week in Korea and I have nothing but positive things to say about Alistair and Korean Horizons.

From the very first time I spoke to Alistair I knew I was in good hands. He gives you all the information you need and step-by-step instructions on what you need and what will happen. Most times after speaking to him I was left with no questions. He gave me exact details on acquiring my documents and when I was pressed for time on getting my visa, he personally called the Korean embassy in South Africa and asked them to fast track the process.

When I was uncertain of my ability to get a job he always reassured me that it is possible and I can do it. When it was time for my interview he prepped me so well that I felt almost no nerves during my interview. Support is something that never lacks with Korean Horizons.

The one thing that I particularly liked was Alistair's punctuality and reliability. Whenever he said he would call or email, he did it at the exact time that he said he would. Arriving in a new country is scary when you have lots of uncertainty about what to do but everything that Alistair said would happen, happened, and it happened on time.

My family was very skeptical and when people heard that I was leaving the first thing that they would ask is whether I am sure it is not a scam. My answer was always the same and I never said it with any doubt. "I am 100% sure that this is a real job and not a scam". I thank Korean Horizons for that.

In essence, Korean Horizons went far and beyond for me. They kept me updated, they got me an amazing job in an amazing location, they organised that my arrival was smooth, they provided me with a useful package, they made setting in easy with the Gmarket service they provide and I know that if I should need anything during my stay I can just contact them. Korean Horizons is the reason that I am living out my dream today.

Ryan
Houston, TX

Great job!

From the beginning, I was supported by Alistair the whole way through. He helped me keep my obligations organized and forwarded to me any information I needed to know about during the recruiting process.

The first day I arrived Alistair was there waiting at the airport. In fact, he was 30 minutes early. Afterwards, I got to meet new arrivals that arrived earlier that day and we all went out for dinner. It was a wonderful first night in Korea.

This is my honest critique and I do not know what else I can say about this service.

Thanks Alistair!

Long
Reading
Birkbeck- University of London

Simply the best

I generally think things are easier through an agency than applying directly to EPIK, who never got back to me in my application. Going through Korean Horizons, Alistair kept me updated through the whole process and also informing me of more optimal options that I could pursue concerning location choices, how to best fill out my application form and amendments to my example lesson plan.

He walked me through the interview process and kept me fully-informed about what the interview would entail, how best to structure my answers, made sure I was physically presentable when doing the video interview and I feel he gave me the best possible chance of presenting myself comfortably in the interview.

After arriving in Korea, he provided a very useful bag of survival items including a power adapter and information books to help you get settled in.

I don't really have a comparison, but the professionalism and expertise of this agency is easily observed and will definitely do its utmost to support you in your application.

Claudia
Sejong city, South Korea
University of Guelph

So glad I used Korean Horizons

After taking my TESL/TEFL certification the school put me into contact with Korean Horizons. My consultant Alistair was amazing! He helped me when I was completing my application to EPIK. I completed the application and he was able to give me some advise. He took care of the communication with EPIK and I got an interview very fast! He was able to go an extra mile and answered my questions about the interview process (he even skyped me to see if my outfit was ok and to make sure the lighting was ok through Skype. I was accepted within a couple of days! Alistair also gave me some recommendations about the visa process and what to do when I got to Korea (like getting how and where to get a one month sim card). He even set me up with a hotel so that I could arrive 2 days before meeting the EPIK people so I could rest and try to get rid of my jet lag (this was aa HUGE help!). After I settled into my apartment and my school he even sent me a package filled with very useful maps, books on the Korean language, bus card, plug adapter, etc.
Throughout the whole experience I felt extremely supported and I am so happy and thankful that I went through this process with Korean Horizons. I feel like I would have been super stressed if I hadn't had their services. They truly helped me have a very smooth transition!

Khansau
York, PA
Concordia University- Portland

Alistair is the best!

After many past disappointments in securing a teaching position at home and overseas I decided to put a pause in the pursuit and focus on completing my M.Ed. My first time around I admit that I was clueless and was applying to private language school positions who either did not respond back at all or ceased communication after sending them my picture per their request. I spent many frustrating hours going through job listings on dave's esl.
Fast forward to a year later,I started looking at the job boards on dave's esl again. The Korea section can be quite confusing but eventually I narrowed it down to Korean horizons and another popular recruiting company but ultimately only filled out an app and talked to Alistair.

At that point in life I was unsure and doubting myself because of what occurred the last time. I was hesitant to reply to his response to my application but I am so glad I did! In our first chat on Skype I discussed the discrimination present in the TEFL field,, he acknowledged the issue and assured me that with him it wasn't about your color. He was also impressed with my qualifications. Within a couple of weeks to about a month I had secured an interview and was able to successfully pass it thanks to his help! Communication was great and within two months of that interview I am in Korea and so far I am quite confident that I picked the right career path and the right country to begin it all, and I attribute this all to Alistair's guidance and assistance in this whole process!

I was a late intake applicant so I unfortunately did not get to meet him but I am very thankfull!

No complaints here!

Kierra
Jeongseon County, South Korea
Duquesne University

Korean Horizons AKA Alistair Wery Is THE BEST Recruiter EPIK has to offer!

Had I not rolled with the punches and allowed my frustrations to get the best of me, I would not have been able to truly appreciate my experience in Korea. The language, the culture, and the people is a lot to take in, but I can't help but feel like it will all be worth it! So far, I love my co teacher, I love my principles, I love my students, and I love my fellow EPIK NET's. They all made my first few days in country unforgettable!

I would say that EPIK needs to be more transparent about the differences between a POE contract and an Independent contract so that candidates can make an informed decision about whether or not the program is right for them.

Helen
Sunchang, South Korea

Alistair is Amazing

If you're reading this, you're in the same position I was in 3 months ago. Moving to Korea to have an amazing opportunity to not only teach English but also to explore a whole new country was a dream of mine for nearly 2 years. I knew I had the qualifications but I had no idea which way to go about it and of course, I was scared.

Alistair helped me through all of the doubts and made this goal of mine possible and today marks my 1 month of teaching in Korea. He made it seem like he was only catering to me, answering any questions I had and being there to Skype or talk over the phone almost anytime I needed him when in reality, there was probably hundreds of other applicants he was helping out as well. He helped me prep for my interview and made sure I had all of my documents ready.

When I got to Korea, Sarah (one of Alistair's partner in crime) was there at the airport with a big smile and a Korean care package for me. The night I got here, there was a group of about 15 others who were also recruited by Alistair. Korean Horizons paid for our accommodation and dinner for the night. In the morning we all had breakfast together and met up with the rest of the EPIK group (which was about 200 other teachers) and we left for our 9 days of orientation and it has been a crazy and exciting adventure since.

Sharee
Chilgok, Gyeongbuk, South Korea
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University

BEST RECRUITING AGENCY OUT THERE

From the get go, Alistair and the team were extremely helpful. With instant replies to my emails to skype calls for clarification of information. Alistair kept in contact the entire time until now that I am settled in Korea he is still a phone call away. From delivering accurate information for the application process and processing my application in a short time frame to pick ups from the airport. Alistair lent a helping hand to me when I needed assistance in Korea and I'm pretty sure he will be available if I ever need him in the near future. He really made my stay more comfortable here, knowing that someone "familiar" is close by.

I fully recommend anybody seeking for a recruiting agency to use Korean Horizons

In the beginning give a layout of mandatory documents and a rough timeline or guide on how long these respective documents could take after applying for them so that the candidate is aware of their time frame for the job. e.g. the police clearance takes up to 6 weeks in South Africa so mention that in the beginning.

John
Daegu

Two Thumbs Up for Korean Horizons

I have been in South Korea for almost two weeks now and have had great experiences thus far and am hoping for many more!

Alistair was a great help throughout the many months leading up to this adventure. He helped ensure a smooth transition for me when moving and teaching abroad. He told me not to hesitate to reach out to him for any assistance during my tenure here.

I highly recommend him and Korean Horizons!!

Odette
Mississauga, Ontario
York University

So Helpful and Efficient!

I had no idea what I was doing upon signing up to teach abroad, but Korean Horizons guided me through each and every step. There were so many times that I thought that I wouldn't be able to complete my application with all the setbacks but they kept working with me to ensure that all was going well. Even when the deadline was getting close, he assured me that everything would be done in good time. Alistair and Sarah were so friendly and helpful, everything works better with them on your side.

My favourite part was the fact that Alistair stayed calm, even during my panic moments where I kept thinking to myself that I wasn't good enough as a candidate for the program and that maybe I wouldn't get hired or even chosen for an interview. He was great at getting rid of my self-doubt and explaining that I was what they were looking for. That would have to be the most reassuring statement I could have gotten, because I now understand that Korean Horizons looks for the people that will represent them well, and I am overjoyed to not only have been hired by my school, but also chosen as a candidate by Korean Horizons.

Aine
Daejeon, South Korea

Korean Horizons is a Fantastic Recruiter!

Alistair helped me through every step of the EPIK application process, which in itself is long and extensive. He gave me advice before my arrival in Korea and assisted me in every way he could.

The best part of applying through Korean Horizons, in my opinion, is that they asked us to arrive a day early, put us up in a hotel for the night and brought us for a meal. This meant that I had the chance to meet other EPIK teachers prior to orientation. No other recruiters did this as far as I know. Making friends so early after my arrival has made my transition to life in Korea much easier.

You also recieve a welcome pack including guide books and a T-money card.

I couldn't reccommend Korean Horizons more highly!

Richard
University of Virginia

Highly Recommend Korean Horizons

Alistair is very professional. He gave me all the information very clearly throughout the application process and answered any questions I had promptly and clearly.

He also supported me well after my arrival in Korea; he paid for my hotel after arriving in Korea (some other recruiters don't do this!) and gave me a lot of information and other useful things (books on language, teaching, sightseeing,a power adapter, and a public transportation card).

He also continues to support me have I any other questions.

Simon
Okcheon, Chungcheongbuk-do, South Korea
University of Cape Town

Would recommend Korean Horizons without hesitation

I applied for the EPIK programme through Korean Horizons after a previous plan fell through. Alistair was consistently helpful throughout the process. He kept me up to date with all important information, and went the extra mile to try and arrange something when one of my documents was held up. The welcome at Incheon Airport was much appreciated by all of us. In summary, Korean Horizons exceeded all my expectations of a recruiter. Thank you Alistair!

If there was a way to supply Korean SIM cards as part of the excellent arrival pack, that would be amazing.

Ryan
Jinhae, South Korea
University of Rhode Island

Read Online About How Great Korean Horizons Was. Then Lived It.

Never liked the thought of using a recruiter to get a job. After reading review after review about how great Korean Horizons was I decided to at least talk with Alistair. He not only met the high expectations set by the internet but he exceeded them.

He was with me through the whole process. Helped before the interview. Helped after the interview when I did not think it went as good as it could have. Then helped with the visa process once I was offered the job. Picked me up from the airport and paid for the hotel that night. Next day drove me to my first day. Much needed service after 23 hours of traveling.

Currently in Korea and I have reached out a few times to him. He has been ultra responsive and helpful connector of information. This seems to be a negative for so many recruiters. Think of all the negative thoughts you have had or heard of for recruiters out there. Then take the opposite of everything you are thinking. That was my dealings with Korean Horizons.

Nina
Ohio
Bowling Green State University

Professional and Personable

I taught English in South Korea for two years, and got there through Korean Horizons. I highly recommend doing this! Alistair personally picked up the whole group of us from the airport, transported our luggage and ourselves to a guesthouse, and got us dinner. This was great because it meant we didn't immediately have to figure out how to navigate in a new country after a 14-hour flight. Alistair was always helpful and kind during our orientation. Having an awesome experience as a teacher, I contacted him again years later to return to Korea. Alistair remembered me and the other members of my intake group, and was more than happy to help me make my way back. He was super helpful in advising me on what it meant to be a returning teacher, and how to best swing my experience. I have recommended Korean Horizons to everyone thinking about teaching in South Korea, and I myself totally respect and trust Alistair to help prospective teachers find the best possible positions!

Korean Horizons is an official accredited provider of teachers for EPIK (English Program in Korea), SMOE (Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education), IMOE (Incheon Metropolitan Office of Education), BMOE (Busan Metropolitan Office of Education) GEPIK (Gyeongido Office of Education), GOE (Gyeongsangnamdo Office of Education) & the