• Online

Job Placement
Certifications
TEFL

Pricing

The online course can be purchased in GBP, EUROS, US DOLLARS, AUS DOLLARS, CAN DOLLARS and NZ DOLLARS.
What's Not Included
Accommodation Some Accommodation Activities Some Activities Airfare Domestic Airfare Airport Transfers Meals Some Meals SIM cards Transportation Travel Insurance Visa Wifi
May 25, 2023
Jul 17, 2024
0 travelers are looking at this program

Our Online Level 3 TEFL Certificate (120 hours) is regulated by Ofqual (UK) and approved by the DEAC (US), so has official recognition from 2 government recognised bodies! This makes all the difference when applying for jobs.

Our Level 3 TEFL certificate course is an online-only course which leads to a 120hr TEFL certificate. It is the best option if you want to find casual work teaching English, such as volunteer teaching, teaching whilst backpacking, plus some online roles.

The course covers every aspect of becoming a successful TEFL teacher, from planning your first lesson to applying for your first job. Our course is designed to give you the most information in the shortest possible time — allowing us to offer one of the most comprehensive online TEFL courses available in the world.

Program Highlights

• Content 4.85
  • Engagement 4.7
  • Platform 4.75
Dallas

Easy work through, supportive staff

There were no deficiencies, I was able to achieve what I set out to do given the platform provided. The TEFL course provided a comprehensive introduction to teaching English as a foreign language. It covered essential topics like lesson planning, classroom management, and language assessment. The interactive modules and practical assignments were particularly valuable for gaining hands-on experience. Highly recommended for aspiring teachers! Make sure you complete the face to face lesson plan before completely before duplicating it and starting the online lesson plan!

Simone

Rewarding learning experience

My experience with The TEFL Academy was exceptional due to its outstanding support and professional approach. Their comprehensive resources, interactive support system, and commitment to quality made the journey smooth and enriching, perfectly aligning with my educational goals. The TEFL Academy stays current with the latest teaching methodologies and industry standards, supported by a friendly, motivating staff dedicated to ensuring student success in their TEFL journey. Their proactive approach fosters a positive learning environment.

Pros
  • Outstanding Support Platform
  • Comprehensive Resources
  • Professional and Friendly Staff
Cons
  • Limited real-time interaction
  • Time Management Challenges
  • Failing myself, giving up
Fen

For the assignments

I was little frustrated when I know I had to complete two assignments alone. However, it turned out a straightforward task to do if you had take the lessons seriously. Each lesson is well organized and presented. You may want to make some notes that you think it’s important. I‘ve made pages of notes and they were absolutely useful for the quizzes.
The exemplars of assignments are truly helpful and instructions are quite clear as well. Do follow the introductions carefully and double check before you submit the assessments.

izanne

Excited

I am very impressed with the TTA academy they have wonderful teachers or tutors and always responds to my tickets that I have logged. I feel like I have been well taught by professionals and the tutors know what they are talking about. The assistance afterwards with a job is also great as they share new jobs on their website. The course is fun, insightful, and easy to navigate the website. I will recommend the TTA company to anyone that is looking for an online teaching study program. It is worth every cent.

Write down everything you learn as it helps you to remember and to refer back to the material.
Pros
  • Good communication
  • Friendly staff
  • Experienced tutors
Cons
  • No handbook
Kim

Thank you TEFL Academy!

I was surprised to see how much content, touching every aspect you need to know about online teaching, there was in this course.
Every aspects were presented in a way that makes it fun to learn.
It is well built and they made it totally user friendly, so even if technology is not your number 1 strength, you will enjoy every step of it.
I would recommend it to anyone who wants to discover the world of online teaching for English Foreign Language.
Thank you TEFL Academy for giving useful tools !

THALIA

Tefl Academy Level 3

It made my experience way easier. It made me finish and understand the content of the level 3 easier. I enjoyed completing my tefl certificate with the Tefl Academy. This experience has been fun and amazing. I enjoyed every second of it. I recommend the Tefl Academy to anyone who is interested in pursuing an online or abroad teaching career. The Tefl Academy tutors are extremely helpful and always ready help you with your mistakes. The webenairs are so helpful and they explain what you happens in each assignment and how you should go on about it.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would focus more and have no distractions
Pros
  • Easy
  • Enjoyable
Cons
  • Time consuming
  • Hard
Tyler

Good experience

I had a really good experience with this tefl provider. The platform was easy to use and the support was really efficient. the content of the course was very comprehensive and easy to follow. the resources were excellent and offered lots of really good websites to use for further study. The electronic copy of the certificate was received within a few days of completion. I did the level 3 course and really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this company to any friends or family because it was so efficient and easy to use.

I would maybe offer the assignments at the end of the course instead of midway through.
Pros
  • fast
  • lots of support
  • efficient
Cons
  • none
Hoang Nhi

Online certificate level 3 Tefl

Although having been an English teacher for more than 10 years, there are still a lot to learn from the TEFL Academy. There are many necessary things I have learned from their programs: the engaging games tips, the lesson procedures, the notice for teaching online, how to create suitable learning environment, how to deal with multi-lingual class... After all, it was a nice journey. I am satisfied with what I have been taught. Thank you the TEFL Academy. I will recommend to my friends who want to teach abroad.