Virtual Internships with Meiji Internships

Imagine gaining real-life work experience, creating valuable business connections & kickstarting your global career in Asia – all without leaving your apartment! Sounds too good to be true? We beg to differ: A virtual internship with Meiji Internships offers all of this – and so much more!

* Do your dream internship from home in your industry of choice - with our customized internship placement!
* Equip yourself with crucial 21st-century skills and become a true digital nomad!
* Build crucial international business networks!
* Become a high-achieving job applicant by gaining international work experience!
* Develop your skills thanks to personalized coaching sessions!

As your gateway to Asia, Meiji Internships will accompany you throughout your journey. Kick-start your international career with an unforgettable internship adventure in your industry of choice. We work with an extended network of 750+ partner companies in 8 countries to help pave the way for your future!

• Fully Customizable: Choose from several industries and destinations according to your interests and talents.
  • Networking Opportunities: Gain work experience in global companies and establish crucial business connections to kickstart your future international career.
  • University Credit: University accredited internships in all major industries with 750+ host companies ranging from multinational corporations to innovative start-ups and influential NGOs across Asia.
  • Personal Development: Grow personally as well as professionally by challenging yourself every day through new and exciting projects.
  • Stay flexible: Take your time, stay location-independent and enjoy your remote internship as there is no time limit to it!

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Tiffany

What a great online adventure!

I remember my first day talking with the Meiji team on Skype, I was so anxious! But somehow, they managed to calm me down, and by the end of the consultation, I was ready to move on to the next step. I didn't have to wait long before landing an interview (and eventually an internship) with a great company. The company was located in Hong Kong and they were selling their products overseas. I became part of their team and I learned a lot about this business. Everyone was nice and friendly so I really had a great and productive time. If I had one piece of advice to give to anyone who wants to do an online internship, it would be to stay open-minded and not be afraid of communication, it's the most important thing!

Marc

A mind-opening experience

Doing an internship with Meiji is something you will remember for a very long time. With a virtual internship, you are connected with people from the other side of the world and you have to adapt to a new culture and new people which is extremely rewarding and really opens your mind to new opportunities. Really, I think that the virtual internship is a huge chance for anyone to get an international experience easily. You should definitely give it a try! I was blown away by the number of new skills that I got thanks to this internship and I am really proud of myself for doing such a great work with my host company from Singapore!

Tommy

Don't hesitate to take the challenge!

It was the first time for me to challenge myself like that, and I am pretty happy with the results. I was thinking of doing an internship in a Japanese company for a few years, but it took time for me to make the first step and finally apply to a virtual internship programme. I am a bit shy and I really had to gather quite some courage to do something like that. In the end, I think it was the best decision I made for a long time! I got so many business skills and I also got a lot of self confidence, which was not a foregone conclusion. I really hope other students like me take on the challenge to step out of their comfort zone.

Lydia

Meiji has your back!

A guy from my university did an internship with Meiji Internships a couple of years ago and he recommended me this agency. As they even offer virtual internships, it was the perfect opportunity for me to get working experience from an Asian company. I chose Taiwan because I studied Chinese for three years and I thought it would be a great chance to practice the language in a business situation. This internship brought me more than I expected. I got many skills in marketing, I made great friends and business contacts, I practiced my Chinese, and there were plenty more advantages. The Meiji team was amazing and they never let me down, I knew I could always ask them for advice. It was really good to know that they were keeping an eye on everything for me.

Louis

Productive gap year

Growing up, I didn't have the luxury of studying something I really love. While I was studying politics, I was doing good at school and having good grades, but it wasn't my dream. It was my parents' dream. That's why my mom allowed me to take a gap year and try doing something only for myself. I chose to put my trust in Meiji Internships to find me a digital design internship in Asia. I thought that a virtual internship was the perfect way to try a new thing without having to give too much of myself traveling half the world for it. I am really happy because I finally found something I like and my boss told me that I had a lot of potential in digital design!

Peter

Learning new marketing techniques in a Korean company was a real pleasure. They say that you have to find a job that your really love in order to be happy in your life, and marketing is something that I really love. So when Meiji Internships accepted me into their program and offered to do my internship with a Korean company, I was really happy! I am completely satisfied with meiji and their dedication to find me the internship I dreamed of. The online internship program is a great opportunity right now for people who want to do an internship with a foreign company but don't want to go abroad.

Nina

Many new skills

I was so busy lately that I didn't have time to write a review earlier, but here I am! I did a virtual internship for 2 months (April and May) with a Japanese company and I would do it all over again if I had the chance! The industry of my internship was business development. I had opportunities to take part in virtual meetings with many Japanese companies which were incredibly enriching. The first call was quite intimidating because I wasn't used to it but my superior was also there and she helped me being comfortable by introducing me to our partners. By the end of my internship, I was able to do the meetings on my own when my superior was busy, and it felt so good to have real responsibilities and to do something that I knew was helpful to my team. I had many other tasks as prospecting new companies, writing emails, taking part in the marketing strategy brainstormings... I really loved this experience!

Larry

Such a great experience with Meiji Internships

This internship was perfect, it was exactly the kind of host company that I asked Meiji Internships to find me. I worked with a trading company located in Singapore. Of course, as we cannot travel at the moment, I did a remote internship. The experience was still very immersive. My colleagues called me quite often to make sure that I understood everything and to help me find my place in the team. I actually found a good working rhythm quite easily and became comfortable with my work. I learned a lot thanks to the great opportunities that they gave me every single day. I am very satisfied with Meiji Internships' services and I am glad that I found this agency in the first place!