Virtual Internships with Meiji Internships - Go Digital!

Kickstart your global career with the devices of the 21st century: Go virtual!
Kickstart your global career with the devices of the 21st century: Go virtual!
Customize your internship - but make it virtual!
Customize your internship - but make it virtual!

Imagine gaining real-life work experience, creating valuable business connections & kickstarting your global career in Asia – all without leaving your apartment! Sounds too good to be true? We beg to differ: A virtual internship with Meiji Internships offers all of this – and so much more!

* Do your dream internship from home in your industry of choice - with our customized internship placement!
* Equip yourself with crucial 21st-century skills and become a true digital nomad!
* Build crucial international business networks!
* Become a high-achieving job applicant by gaining international work experience!
* Develop your skills thanks to personalised coaching sessions!

As your gateway to Asia, Meiji Internships will accompany you throughout your journey. Kick-start your international career with an unforgettable internship adventure in your industry of choice. We work with an extended network of 750+ partner companies in 8 countries to help pave the way for your future!

• Fully Customizable: Choose from several industries and destinations according to your interests and talents.
  • Networking Opportunities: Gain work experience in global companies and establish crucial business connections to kickstart your future international career.
  • University Credit: University accredited internships in all major industries with 750+ host companies ranging from multinational corporations to innovative start-ups and influential NGOs across Asia.
  • Personal Development: Grow personally as well as professionally by challenging yourself every day through new and exciting projects.
  • Stay flexible: Take your time, stay location-independent and enjoy your remote internship as there is no time limit to it!

Brandon

Japanese working experience

An internship is a fantastic opportunity to learn about a job while creating useful contacts. I really do not regret having done this online internship. I learned a lot more than at college since I worked on concrete projects and I was motivated to give the best of myself not to disappoint my superiors. On top of that, I have always been fascinated by Japan, and I am very grateful to have been able to get to know and work with Japanese people. I am even more fascinated than before about Japanese culture. I wanna try to work in Japan in a few years, and I think that the contacts I have made thanks to this internship will be very precious in the future.

Shane

It perfectly met my expectations.

I am very satisfied with the services of Meiji Internships. They perfectly met my expectations and I can attest to the quality of their work. I wanted to do an internship in an Indonesian or Thai company, and they quickly offered me an interview with a company located in Thailand. I immediately got on well with my recruiter, so when he offered to work with them, I gladly accepted. I learnt a lot about business development and a little bit about IT as well. My colleagues were very serious and committed to their work, so it was very motivating to work alongside them. We had regular online meetings and they never forgot to ask me whether I had understood everything, and if I needed anything. I felt very well surrounded during this internship, both thanks to my colleagues and thanks to the Meiji Internships team who helped me prepare for the interview by giving me lots of advice.

Remi

Varied & instructive internship in journalism

I have always been passionate about journalism, and I am so happy to finally be able to write real articles that have appeared online, with my name at the top of the page! I wrote articles for a company that operates throughout Asia and I had the chance to show our readers what the situation is like in the Netherlands. Staying at home for this internship was not that bad after all, I was able to concentrate on my work and being at home helped me to boost my creativity. It was very nice to be able to take breaks from time to time, play a little guitar to free my brain for 15 minutes, and get back to work afterward with better productivity. I think I have found a good balance and setting myself a schedule each day was a very good idea not to procrastinate. I feel very fortunate to have learnt so much with my host company because I was surrounded by very competent people who took good care of me, calling me regularly and giving me lots of advice and feedback.

Emma

Trading industry in Myanmar

I was very happy to work with such beautiful people. I learned a lot during my internship, whether it was about the trading industry or even about myself or the culture of Myanmar. I would have liked the experience to last longer because I still have a lot to learn. Talking to the team every day and focusing on the work helped me pass the time faster while feeling like I was doing something useful and important for my future career. If you are hesitant to embark on a virtual internship, just think about the time you will save in the long term and all the things you will learn! In addition you will become a computer genius haha!
This adventure made me want to travel because I really enjoyed working with a foreign company and I was very happy to be accepted into their team as one of their own!

Hannah

I overcame my fears

I was already in contact with Meiji Internships last year but I was still hesitating about finalising my program because I wasn't sure I would be confident enough to go abroad on my own. I have never travelled alone so I was lost about my decision. I was so happy and relieved to see that the virtual internship was an option now, giving me the chance to have a peak at life abroad. In Bavaria right now, we can't really go out much, so it's great to have something to do that feels valuable. It kept me busy and positive, and I got many valuable skills. As I had plenty of time, it was the perfect timing for this virtual internship!
Now that I know my Japanese company and that I have friends and colleagues in Japan, I feel 100% confident to go there once everything has calmed down.
One of the biggest advantages of Meiji Internships was the coaching session. It really helped me gain confidence for the interview and the internship. This virtual internship was revolutionary! Last year, I was still hesitating about doing my internship and I was stressing out about meeting with Japanese people, but this experience changed my life and helped me overcome my fears! ^^

Gaëtan

Amazing online internship

I am studying design which I am passionate about since high school and I think that a virtual internship is a chance to learn from talented professionals and to have a nice asset on my CV. I am interested in working remotely as a digital nomad in the future, because I want to travel the world while being able to have a job. So it was a great chance to see what it could be like to work remotely. I really enjoyed my experience and it convinced me that the digital world is amazing and is the best chance to go wherever I want without being worried about getting a proper salary. The company that Meiji Intenships found me was from Taiwan. That's a country I have never been to, but I loved working with Taiwanese people. They welcomed me in their team and helped me enhancing my skills in digital design.

Arianna

Virtual is the future!

These days, the whole world is becoming virtual and it's important to get a good grip of the internet. I did an internship with a Chinese company which was really interesting. I don't speak a word of Chinese, but the people I worked with were speaking in English with one another anyways and there were two Americans and one German guy in the team. Everyone was really gentle and kind with me. We mostly used What's App to communicate and my superior always made sure to call me 3-5 times per week to check on my progress and answer my questions. My virtual internship was an amazing opportunity. I had a great experience and made valuable contacts in China!

Markus

Gaining great skills from home

Half way through my remote internship but still enjoying it to the MAX! I didn't know it was possible until Meiji told me about their new program, but it was actually the perfect match for me! I need some work exprience in business and consulting but as my mother is very sick, I wanted to stay with her and take care of her at home. I went to Japan a couple of times already and I love their culture so I am really happy to be able to work alongside Japanese people! Working from home is not so different than going to an office. It is actually quite nice and reassuring to be in a familiar environment, with my family. Besides the business skills, I am learning a lot about the internet, about how to use certain softwares and I am gaining great skills that will be usefull for any kind of job in the future! Thank you Meiji Internships for your dedication!