Virtual International Internship Program

The Virtual Internships program combines international work experience, career skills, and global connections all through one exciting avenue - remote work! Since 2018, Virtual Internships has connected 1,500+ university students and young professionals with international remote internships in over 70 countries. Our 18 Career Fields to choose from means you can immerse yourself in a career-building internship in growing fields like IT, Business, Media, Non-Profit, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and more!

Remote work allows you to connect with a company in your field of interest and complete exciting tasks, research projects, presentations, and join global company calls - all from home! All you need is a computer and WiFi connection, and with our flexible program offerings, you can complete a virtual internship in conjunction with your university students or other work opportunities!

• Immerse yourself in an exciting international work experience - all from home!
  • Develop career skills as you gain important knowledge and insight into your career field of focus!
  • Broaden your professional network as you build worthwhile industry connections in a global context!
  • Enhance your existing resume/CV by adding exciting international remote internship experience to stand out to employers!
  • Complete fascinating projects, take part in research and company meetings, and assist with building your host company's presence in the global market!

• Content 9.5
  • Engagement 9.5
  • Platform 9.8
Juri

Summer Intermship

I loved my experience with virtual internships. It delivered exactly what was mentioned and provided the experience one needs as an internship. You can get international expertise from home and work on your skills. Your placement company supervisor and program supervisor will make sure to keep up with your goals and skills you may want to gain/improve. Some aspects of the internship are different than real life internships but they coincide with our current workplace conditions post covid. A good way to start adapting to different work settings and styles.

Manal

A great program

My experience in this program was more than wonderful. I gained an experience and I got relationships with creative and successful people. Things were organized and the support staff received feedback weekly. Even better, training is online and it is easy and flexible to work anytime and anywhere. All you have to do is to organize your time and define the goals and skills you want to achieve then implement them in this wonderful program with your team that you work with. It's an opportunity to learn comfortably before entering real highly competitive job market.

Moving to the next success and new skill.

Developing strengths and reducing weaknesses and the team members who help me with them.

Set times to finish projects and work in an orderly and harmonious way.
Mashael

Summer intern

I established newfound confidence in myself and my abilities strengthening my career development. The program team is very helpful. I recommend participating in the weekly interactions between interns and attending the educational webinars. It imparted me with cross-cultural skills and qualities, providing me with greater knowledge and understanding with many other skills and abilities. Possessing the willingness and ability to adapt, and the experience to prove one can, will certainly look good on a resume.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Public speaking ( with the entire team of the company)
Dalal

Completing My Summer Training Course

The Virtual Internship program was the perfect chance for me to be able to complete my virtual summer training course that was mandatory form my university. I was glad that i got accepted into the program and gained this global experience. I would like to acknowledge that this experience had been very beneficial and effective to me as i am developing my future career skills and it has given me the opportunity to engage with an International Development firm which opened my eyes to many horizons.

I would make it more accessible for more students
Lamar

First Virtual Internship

Being the youngest of my fellow interns, I was intimidated and worried that I wouldn't be taken seriously, but each one of my colleagues was respectful, helpful, and cooperative. The age gap was never an issue. We treated each other like friends and got along great. The support was far more than expected. Our supervisor also assured that we were recieving assistance in every step of the way. He provided us with mentors, weekly check-up sessions, and weekly business-building airmeets and workshops. He made sure we addressed our mistakes but also learned from them and moved on.
I would like to sincerely thank Virtual Internships for providing me with the opportunity to grow!

What was your funniest moment?
The meetings were always entertaining. There were always small remarks or facial expressions that made them light-hearted and enjoyable.
Renad

Virtual Internship

Hello everyone, First of all, I would like to know for myself, I am Renad Muhammad, one of the virtual program trainees in the field of creativity, design and fashion.

At first, I never wanted to be a trainee in this program. She looked at the profession of design as boring, complicated and not facing any challenge at all. I thought being a designer wasn't the right profession for me. I have always wanted to work in the business field. However, my idea began to change during my internship with the MOVEL AI Company, May 2020.

During the training period, my group was asked to design new illustration feature for the company's website. This was an experience that we have experienced with its bitterness and its sweetness, which was really mixed feelings. It was the experience and training opportunity that I had at this time that opened my eyes to design and gave me a different perspective.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The reward after completing the training to the fullest.
Brandy

Highlight of Summer 2020

This was a wonderful program that helped me out when my other internships had been cancelled due to the novel coronavirus. They matched me with a company that was working on a mobile app and allowed me to learn new skills and stay productive all while the pandemic was raging. I definitely recommend this program for students looking to intern from the comfort of their homes or for those who are looking for a global experience at a fraction of the usual cost. It was really one of the highlights of my summer break.

Alexandra

A better option when you can't go abroad

I was originally signed up for CRCC Asia but was switched over to Virtual Internships when COVID shut down borders for most countries. To be honest, I was really worried and a bit upset that I had to be doing this online option but I feel like I still got a lot out of the experience. Just as with a regular internship, it helps participants find what sort of work space and environment they fit best with and if they should pursue a similar job in this field. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that would like to work internationally and does not feel comfortable finding their own internship and can't go abroad. It is not the exact same as an in-person internship but there is still a lot to learn from it and, in my case at least, your boss may still offer you a job at the end of it.

I think it is very easy to fall into a habit of thinking online options, whether they be classes or even jobs, that they are easier and you don't need to spend as much time on them. Even though this is a virtual internship, you should still try to treat it as a real job. Set time aside everyday or at least set a schedule on when you are going to try and get the work done. Depending on the company you are at, it may look a bit different. You may just be working on a project every week that you're trying to get done, or you may need to actually set times up so you're working at the same time as everyone else in your company. No matter what it looks like though, you should try and get your work done early and do your best to turn in high quality work and then you may be offered letters of recommendations and possibly even a job at the end of your internship.