Virtual International Internship Program

Testimonial from previous Virtual Internships Alumni
Testimonial from previous Virtual Internships Alumni
Gain experience & global connections through remote work!
Gain experience & global connections through remote work!
Virtual Internships
Virtual Internships

Call it what you will: remote internship, virtual internship, online internship, telecommuting, it all means the same thing - the ability to complete an internship without a commute and directly from your own computer! For the past 2 years, Virtual internships have worked to connect hundreds of students and professionals with career-boosting remote internship experiences in finance, law, marketing, IT, business, media, and much more.

Our global network of 800+ host companies spans across China, Japan, South Korea, the UK, Vietnam, and India, giving applicants the choice of a wide variety of program experience options!

• Gain global work experience, connections, and boost your resume/CV while completing an internship from the comfort of your own home.
  • Choose between our “International Focus” or “Career Field Focus” to guarantee an internship within the country or career field of your choice!
  • Stand Out to Employers: Remote working requires high levels of time management and self-discipline. Completing an internship online will allow you to hone these skills for when you’re ready to enter full-time employment.
  • Improve your Resume/CV: Virtual International Internships not only allow you to acquire new professional skills, but also let you add project-based work experience in your chosen field of study to further enhance your resume/CV.
  • Gain Remote Working Skills: Over 70% of today’s workforce works at least one day a week remotely. Completing an online internship will give you direct experience and increase your skills in written communication and problem solving.

Maab

10/10 would recommend

I joined virtual internships after graduating from university, I stumbled upon it by a chance and I applied. I really enjoyed my experience, I was able to intern at 2 great companies and I learned so much from each experience. Ed and the rest of the team have been so supportive in my journey and they really cared about making sure I got my money's worth and fulfilled my goals for the internship.

I highly recommend the programme and although it is paid, you will get your money's worth. I promise.