Winter Break in Peru!

We are still accepting applications for our Winter Break in Peru programs! Choose from an Internship in your field or our Nutrition and Natural Medicine program!

Europe Internship Placements with Linguistic Horizons

Best Birthday in Paris
You can fall in love with this place.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
A male intern posing in front of the Colosseum in Rome, Italy!
A male intern posing in front of the Colosseum in Rome, Italy!
A woman posing in front of cliffs on the coast of France!
A woman posing in front of cliffs on the coast of France!
A woman posing in Porto, Portugal.
A woman posing in Porto, Portugal.
Female intern posing at Buckingham Palace in London!
Female intern posing at Buckingham Palace in London!
Two interns posing in front of a monument in Berlin, Germany.
Two interns posing in front of a monument in Berlin, Germany.

Linguistic Horizons matches university students and recent graduates with customized internships throughout Germany, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, and the UK.

Internships are available in a wide variety of fields. We arrange a customized placement based on each candidate's interests and requirements.

• Customized Internship Placements
  • Build your resume
  • Gain relevant international experience in your field
  • Immerse yourself in a new culture

Kelly

Worth it

After months of searching, I was running out of time to find an internship abroad to meet my graduation requirements. Balancing full-time work, my studies, and internship applications (in a foreign language) gets overwhelming. I also couldn't even get a single response or get in touch with a real person. I'll admit I was reluctant about paying an agency to find a job for me but it was worth it.

Nicole and her team were able to make contact with real people for interviews for me when I couldn't get a single response. Plus, they found internships in the area I wanted to be in that met my unique job criteria and worked with my linjited French fluency. Most companies just offer cookie-cutter positions from their list of partner companies, but Lingo goes beyond that to find a position that is actually a good fit for you. She was so kind and helpful and everything worked out perfectly in the end.

Kiran

Life in the city of LOVE and LIGHT

Linguistic Horizons have done a good job in setting me up with an internship that matches my academic background. This is the first time I have travelled alone and lived in a foreign country.
Right from the start I felt welcomed into my architecture internship experience. The first day I jumped right into hands-on tasks and learning the ins and out about French Architecture. I have
learned a ton of skills that I'm now taking with me to look for a career.

Perhaps a cheaper price. I wasn't going to do this program because of the price and an unpaid internship. You should pay more attention to the accommodations for the people. Both accommodation and food should be included in program.
Do more research on the internships you provide.
Response from Linguistic Horizons

Hi Kiran! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad you had an overall positive experience with your internship in Paris.

I'm guessing you indicated 1 out of 10 for housing, fun and safety thinking this is the same as "NA"? This program does not provide housing or extracurricular activities.

Staff Interviews

About Linguistic Horizons

Linguistic Horizons promotes language and cultural immersion through unique study abroad and customized internship programs. We provide authentic "off the beaten path" experiences. Choosing a less touristy destination provides a more authentic and...