Europe Internship Placements with Linguistic Horizons

Linguistic Horizons matches university students and recent graduates with customized internships throughout Germany, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, and the UK.

Internships are available in a wide variety of fields. We arrange a customized placement based on each candidate's interests and requirements.

• Customized Internship Placements
  • Build your resume
  • Gain relevant international experience in your field
  • Immerse yourself in a new culture

Kelly

Worth it

After months of searching, I was running out of time to find an internship abroad to meet my graduation requirements. Balancing full-time work, my studies, and internship applications (in a foreign language) gets overwhelming. I also couldn't even get a single response or get in touch with a real person. I'll admit I was reluctant about paying an agency to find a job for me but it was worth it.

Nicole and her team were able to make contact with real people for interviews for me when I couldn't get a single response. Plus, they found internships in the area I wanted to be in that met my unique job criteria and worked with my linjited French fluency. Most companies just offer cookie-cutter positions from their list of partner companies, but Lingo goes beyond that to find a position that is actually a good fit for you. She was so kind and helpful and everything worked out perfectly in the end.

Kiran

Life in the city of LOVE and LIGHT

Linguistic Horizons have done a good job in setting me up with an internship that matches my academic background. This is the first time I have travelled alone and lived in a foreign country.
Right from the start I felt welcomed into my architecture internship experience. The first day I jumped right into hands-on tasks and learning the ins and out about French Architecture. I have
learned a ton of skills that I'm now taking with me to look for a career.

Perhaps a cheaper price. I wasn't going to do this program because of the price and an unpaid internship. You should pay more attention to the accommodations for the people. Both accommodation and food should be included in program.
Do more research on the internships you provide.
Response from Linguistic Horizons

Hi Kiran! Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad you had an overall positive experience with your internship in Paris.

I'm guessing you indicated 1 out of 10 for housing, fun and safety thinking this is the same as "NA"? This program does not provide housing or extracurricular activities.