Are you ready for a meaningful adventure in Bali? Join International Volunteer HQ, the world’s most trusted and affordable volunteer abroad organization, and travel with purpose.
You can choose from 6 volunteer project options based in and around the cultural center of Ubud, or the coastal village of Lovina. Your program fee includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support. You’ll be accommodated in dedicated volunteer houses, with other like-minded, impact-focused travelers from around the world.
IVHQ is trusted to support the meaningful adventures of thousands of volunteers every year, so before you even depart for Bali, you’ll receive outstanding personalized service from your expert Volunteer Program Manager.
If you’re all about authentic experiences, diving deep into the culture, searching for opportunities to grow, discovering exciting adventures and real connections, then volunteering in Bali is for you.
IVHQ Volunteer Projects Available in Bali:
- Construction and Renovation
- Environmental Education
- Healthcare Education
- Turtle Conservation
- IVHQ’s Bali programs are available year-round, starting every Monday and you can choose to volunteer for periods ranging from 1 week to 12 weeks.
- Highly affordable program fees from $295 for 1 week - including airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support.
- You’ll receive outstanding personalized service from your expert Volunteer Program Manager and exclusive access to superior pre-departure training.
- Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart - we are the world’s safest organization and you’ll have 24/7 in-country support.
- You’ll be joining between 40 and 80 other IVHQ volunteers who start in Bali each month and you’ll be joining a network of 80,000+ volunteers.