Trusted by 110,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the most popular volunteer programs in Bali and 50+ other destinations around the world.
As an IVHQ volunteer in Bali, you can choose to volunteer in the cultural hub of Ubud or the coastal town of Lovina. Your Program Fee includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals, and 24/7 in-country support. You’ll be accommodated in a volunteer house with other like-minded, impact-focused travelers from around the world.
IVHQ is trusted to support the meaningful adventures of thousands of volunteers, so even before you depart for Bali, you’ll receive outstanding service from your expert Volunteer Program Manager and exclusive access to pre-departure volunteer training.
With IVHQ, you can expect to establish real connections within the community while supporting projects that make a genuine difference.
- IVHQ’s Bali programs are available year-round, starting every Monday and you can choose to volunteer for periods ranging from 1 week to 12 weeks.
- Best value volunteer program fees from $325 for 1 week - including airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support.
- Choose from a diverse range of project options, including Teaching, Kindergarten, Environmental Education, Health Education, Construction and Renovation and Turtle Conservation.
- Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart - we are the world’s safest organization and you’ll have 24/7 in-country support.
- You’ll be joining between 40 and 80 other IVHQ volunteers who start in Bali each month and you’ll be joining a network of 110,000+ volunteers.
As a volunteer on our Teaching project in Bali, you will play a hands-on role in developing the English language skills of elementary students within Ubud. Balinese students are eager to practice their conversational English skills and learn from native speakers, as greater English literacy supports opportunities for higher education and career prospects in areas like Bali where Tourism is a rapidly expanding industry.
As a volunteer on our Environmental Education project in Bali, you will play an important role in educating young Balinese children about protecting the local environment. Plastic water bottles and plastic food wrappers are of great concern in Bali and you will often see people simply throwing these on the ground, as food in Bali was traditionally wrapped in banana leaves.
As a volunteer on our Turtle Conservation project, you will work alongside a local team on the small island of Nusa Penida to help protect the endangered sea turtles of Indonesia via both proactive and reactive activities. The long-term aim of this project is to increase the turtle population within the area of Nusa Penida.
If you’re someone who has an interest in wildlife, conservation efforts and likes being outdoors, this project is for you!
As a volunteer on our Construction and Renovation project in Bali, you will play an important role in supporting the development and refurbishment of community infrastructure within Ubud.
This project is well suited to volunteers with a willingness to work hard and an enthusiasm for helping out wherever your support is most needed. Your tasks may include laying bricks, painting, laying tiles, carpentry, landscaping or gardening. A typical day on the project will involve 3 - 4 hours of work.