120-hour Online TESOL/TEFL Course

Keith
Keith
Victoria
Victoria

To effectively teach the English language, you’ll need to have a strong understanding of various language concepts and a set of skills to help you teach these concepts to your students.

With our 120-hour TESOL/TEFL course you'll learn the necessary skills to teach English as an overseas teacher or an online tutor.

Here's what you'll learn about:

Module 1. Introduction
Module 2. English words and punctuation
Module 3. Sentences and Tenses
Module 4. Language skills
Module 5. Preparing for lessons
Module 6. Managing your class
Module 7. Teaching English online

• Learn how to teach English to children and adults
  • Learn how to teach overseas and online
  • Study all online via computer or smartphone
  • Instant soft copy certificate after completion
  • Hardcopy certificates available

• Instruction 9.8
  • Academic Rigor 8.7
  • Job Assistance 8.9
Mariel

Great experience in learning

It is totally worth your time and money if you want to teach English to non-native students. I recommend you to get your Tesol certification as it not only saves money but also let your complete your as per your convenience. When I was in college I struggled a bit honestly, but the tesol course itself and the support you receive, will get you over the finishing line, it gives you the confidence and a solid platform in which to build on in the future. I truly have learned a lot going through the modules. It is very comprehensive, direct and very well simplified. Thank you WORLD TESOL Academy🥰

What was your funniest moment?
During my call center training... I was so tired and couldn't.think straight.... When the trainer just explained if it is YES, but I still.asked .... What if it's NO? 😂😂😂
sergii

my course

The course consists of several modules. Each of them detailed has built for a new teacher who wants to become a successful pedagogue for students. I am planning to use my new skills for my teaching journey. Recommend this course for young people who wants to go abroad to get a new experience. The skills you obtain from 120-hour Online TESOL/TEFL Course may help to improve yourself in different industries, find new friends, explore new countries, create your own life story. To be a teacher its a great opportunity to make life better for some people. The same time this is a responsibility to teach young kids not only how to speak, read and write in English, but be an example for young generation.

test analysis after a failed test. have the option to find a particular mistake in the mpodule
Oleh

Online course review

Hello Everyone! I would like to recommend this wonderful course for people who likes teaching and travelling. It opens great possibilities to work abroad. Don't wait for opportunities, create it! Teaching abroad is an amazing thing which helps you to travel around the world, exploring new countries, cultures and meeting new friends. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page! It leaves marks on your memory, on your heart, and on your body. Travel is the only one thing you buy that makes you richer.

Read it carefully and with attention. Focus on details.
Herbert Felix

An awesome learning experience.

I have been an educator for more than 10 years now. I have taught English in college and in high school in the Philippines. After finishing the modules, I have come to realize that there were still some things that I don't know about grammar and that made me appreciate the program even more. Most importantly, I appreciated the different techniques that I have learned to make teaching English more fun and effective to non-native speakers in a physical or online class. Thank you so much, World TESOL Academy, UK for the learning experience. ❤️❤️❤️

Lan

Thank so much for helping education affordable!

World TESOL Academy provides a very qualified course with a surprisingly good price. This is a real example of Best Buy as we often feel insecure with million of things offered on Internet nowadays. Thank you so much for helping education affordable!
I would recommend online courses to anyone that has a busy schedule, such as having a full time job or having family responsibilities. Also, you are able to learn well by doing the required work on your own, without depending solely on interaction with other students as a means of learning. Online courses are a great alternative to the student who must hold a full-time job while enrolled in college. Online courses are not only convenient but they teach you how to become a more disciplined scholar.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Get my score up to 100 instead of 98 in the final exam
Dazzle

I had FUN learning!

I have successfully finished my online course in World TESOL Academy! It was such a fun experience to an English teacher like me because it's always been very challenging for me to handle students who are non-English speaker/students whose mother tongue is not English. Teaching approaches, techniques and suggested activities appropriate to all types of learners are my most essential tools in teaching English and I'm glad this course has been very helpful on that part. I am so grateful I found this program online. Very self-paced and time-manageable. I will definitely use my learnings and the skills I gained from this course to my English class!

Maybe they could add more activities/exercises so the learner can explore more of his/her learnings aside from quiz-typed evaluation.
Aisleen

Learning while Relaxing!

I enjoyed this class and the format it was presented. For me, I learn and retain much more through an online class since you can do the course as an open book, which made me search for the answer, and in return, I retained more information. I found it relaxing to be able to turn the work on the exams at my leisure and when I had the time. To be honest, there is nothing that I disliked about the course. Now that I completed this program . I can start teaching and earning online which I so desire and can manage my schedule to still have time with my family. I can highly recommend this to anyone!

To be honest , I am very satisfied with this program.
Petra Fayez

It was great!

I enjoyed how easily accessible and practical it is. It covered all the needed aspects of teaching and all the problems one might face. I learned the most from the planning lessons part. I also valued the online teaching module as it provided me with great guidance. The fact that they provide us with different names and recommendations to online teaching companies as well as different countries and their range of salaries made my life so much easier. I found the tips on how to teach different topics really helpful as well. Thank you!

Do a thorough research on the culture, traditions, and salary range of the country you're planning to travel to.