• Online

Certifications
Online TEFL Online TESOL TEFL TESOL
Jul 29, 2021
Feb 20, 2021

To effectively teach the English language, you’ll need to have a strong understanding of various language concepts and a set of skills to help you teach these concepts to your students.

With our dual accredited 120-hour TESOL/TEFL course you'll learn the necessary skills to teach English as an overseas teacher or an online tutor.

Here's what you'll learn about:

Module 1. Introduction
Module 6. Managing your class
Module 7. Teaching English online

Features:

• Accredited by ACCREDITAT and CPD
• Suitable for overseas and online teaching
• Guaranteed to pass authentication for the China & Vietnam visa applications
• Registered learning provider in the UK.

Program Highlights

• Dual accredited and a registered learning provider in the UK.
  • Learn how to teach English to children and adults
  • Learn how to teach overseas and online
  • Study all online via computer or smartphone
  • Instant soft copy certificate after completion

• 9-10 rating 88.24%
  • Content 10
  • Engagement 9
  • Platform 9.5
Odoir

Quick, useful and professional!

I've just received my certificate. It took a week to complete the course and I have already got great knowledge and techniques that I will certainly use in my lessons. Every topic was very relevant, which helped a lot due to the final quizzes. The course covers all areas from language systems to teaching skills and methodologies. I would recommend this experience to everyone who is looking for a quick, useful, and professional TEFL/TESOL course. Next, I will take another course from this Academy aimed to teach young learners, an area I still have to improve. In a nutshell, I couldn't be happier =)

As a more visual learner, I would recommend the Academy add more videos to demonstrate types of lesson plannings, for example.
Craig

World TESOL Academy - Interesting

I wasn't quite sure what to expect from World TESOL Academy as I found them through Facebook. The coursework is really easy and can be finished quickly. I worked on it for about one hour a day for five days.

The coursework was very informative and helpful. I don't regret doing the course considering the small fee charged compared to other TEFL providers. The only thing that worries me is the accreditation and lack of stated level that other providers have.

Will just have to see how useful it is.

Hadhaza

Great course!

I was just thinking about taking a TESOL course when I found World TESOL Academy, and I'm glad I did. They provided a very informative and easy to understand course on how to teach the English language. In addition, there are a lot of things I like about them: their platform, it's very easy to access. Second is their exercises, I like the challenge it gave, helped me to recall the things I learned from the past. Third, their tips and additional websites they provided for more reference. Lastly, the delivery of the modules. it's as if I was just listening to an instructor.

The course could be very easy or can be challenging depending on how'll you take it but all in all just enjoy learning.
Pei Wen

I'm glad I took this course!

It's a good course which allows me to get to know and learn more about things that I'm unsure of even with 8 years of teaching this subject as I'm not a language graduate but one who holds a Bachelor degree in Food Science. After taking this course, I've had a better grasp of teaching English as a second language. This course offers a better insight and the best thing is that they have someone there whom I can always ask. I'm glad that I have taken this course and doing this online means I can do it at my own pace, anywhere, anytime. I hope those who would like to take TESOL online course can choose World TESOL Academy too.

Mariel

Great experience in learning

It is totally worth your time and money if you want to teach English to non-native students. I recommend you to get your Tesol certification as it not only saves money but also let your complete your as per your convenience. When I was in college I struggled a bit honestly, but the tesol course itself and the support you receive, will get you over the finishing line, it gives you the confidence and a solid platform in which to build on in the future. I truly have learned a lot going through the modules. It is very comprehensive, direct and very well simplified. Thank you WORLD TESOL Academy🥰

What was your funniest moment?
During my call center training... I was so tired and couldn't.think straight.... When the trainer just explained if it is YES, but I still.asked .... What if it's NO? 😂😂😂
Ma. Precilla B.

I love this course!

World TESOL Academy was the greatest ESL online learning platform.

I'm Precilla, I'm a student taking up Education Major in English, the reason why I took this course is I wanted to gain more knowledge about online English platforms. It took me about 1 month to finish the course because I'm busy working, even though it wasn't difficult, but of course, I studied hard so I can pass the exam. But then I never thought that I can pass the exam, I even get a higher score of 97% Thank you so much Word TESOL ACADEMY

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I never thought I can pass the exam or the final exam!
sergii

my course

The course consists of several modules. Each of them detailed has built for a new teacher who wants to become a successful pedagogue for students. I am planning to use my new skills for my teaching journey. Recommend this course for young people who wants to go abroad to get a new experience. The skills you obtain from 120-hour Online TESOL/TEFL Course may help to improve yourself in different industries, find new friends, explore new countries, create your own life story. To be a teacher its a great opportunity to make life better for some people. The same time this is a responsibility to teach young kids not only how to speak, read and write in English, but be an example for young generation.

test analysis after a failed test. have the option to find a particular mistake in the mpodule
Oleh

Online course review

Hello Everyone! I would like to recommend this wonderful course for people who likes teaching and travelling. It opens great possibilities to work abroad. Don't wait for opportunities, create it! Teaching abroad is an amazing thing which helps you to travel around the world, exploring new countries, cultures and meeting new friends. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page! It leaves marks on your memory, on your heart, and on your body. Travel is the only one thing you buy that makes you richer.

Read it carefully and with attention. Focus on details.