• Online

Certifications
Online TEFL Online TESOL TEFL TESOL
Sep 13, 2021
Oct 08, 2021

To effectively teach the English language, you’ll need to have a strong understanding of various language concepts and a set of skills to help you teach these concepts to your students.

With our dual accredited 120-hour TESOL/TEFL course you'll learn the necessary skills to teach English as an overseas teacher or an online tutor.

Here's what you'll learn about:

Module 1. Introduction
Module 6. Managing your class
Module 7. Teaching English online

Features:

• Accredited by ACCREDITAT and CPD
• Suitable for overseas and online teaching
• Guaranteed to pass authentication for the China & Vietnam visa applications
• Registered learning provider in the UK.

Program Highlights

• ✔️ Dual accredited and a registered learning provider in the UK.
  • ✔️ Learn how to teach English to children and adults

• Engagement 9.2
  • Platform 9.8
nisha

TESOL 120 hr course

It was a very nice experience as I have not been teaching for a decade now . This course refreshed alot of things and learnt new things as well. This is a real good course to start your teaching career with. I would recommend to all who are interested in teaching English to take up this course as it not only builds up confidence but gives you alot of essential information to do online teaching .As the pandemic is getting under control and travelling will start so utilise your time and do this course 😉

Tri

Great Course

This course is demonstrated so logically and easily for learners. Beside, i find it quite convenient to register, enroll and complete it. From the beginning to the end, i didn’t have to ask anyone for helping cause everything is so clear. I estimate that i just finish it within 3 weeks (i noted) so please do not afraid that the content of this course is hard or something like that. Thank you so much for providing such a well-deserving program. (Actually, i finished my review but it asks me text more, and here it is)

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I see it so easy to do everything from the beginning to the end
Darju

Great TESOL Course

I got information about World TESOL Academy from a social media. At first I was still doubtful about the credibility of this institution, but from the comments that have participated in the World TESOL Academy program, it appears that there were many positive comments that made my belief in taking the TESOL course more convincing and I became more excited.
Actually, I have also graduated with a bachelor's degree in English at a university in Indonesia, but so that I can be more confident with my knowledge in teaching English as a foreign language, it has prompted my heart to immediately register at the World TESOL Academy institution for 120 hours. This program is very interesting and I can read the materials provided online and I can also manage my time with the busy work that I do every day. I am interested in the materials provided by Wold TESOL Academy in increasing my knowledge of English and how to teach it to foreigners. And I can work on the material and answer the quiz given very well because I can do it in a calm and relaxed atmosphere. And the results were quite surprising to me because I was able to achieve a perfect score of one hundred percent.
I will also get an internationally accredited certificate. Hopefully later I can teach English abroad for foreign students and I can also exchange culture with them with the culture where I come from. It will be an interesting experience when we can teach English as an international language which is increasingly being used today.
World TESOL Academy really helped me in realizing my dream. World TESOL Academy also frequently emails course participants information on various teaching opportunities abroad.
Hopefully what we dream of comes true to go on an adventure with the knowledge of teaching English that we have. Hopefully.

What was your funniest moment?
My interesting experience in taking courses at World TESOL Academy is that before I was still not sure about this course but then my motivation to take TESOL courses became even more excited. And I see the material in World TESOl Academy is also very extraordinary according to what I expected. And at the end of the course I feel very happy because I can finish perfectly. My heart is very happy after learning very interesting materials about the world of teaching English which I have been living with my work as a teacher which I have lived for more than fifteen years. I can now smile because I can get a perfect score in World TESOL Academy. It was an amazing experience and it added to my confidence in teaching English to foreign learners. Thank you World TESOL Academy.

Odoir

Quick, useful and professional!

I've just received my certificate. It took a week to complete the course and I have already got great knowledge and techniques that I will certainly use in my lessons. Every topic was very relevant, which helped a lot due to the final quizzes. The course covers all areas from language systems to teaching skills and methodologies. I would recommend this experience to everyone who is looking for a quick, useful, and professional TEFL/TESOL course. Next, I will take another course from this Academy aimed to teach young learners, an area I still have to improve. In a nutshell, I couldn't be happier =)

As a more visual learner, I would recommend the Academy add more videos to demonstrate types of lesson plannings, for example.
Craig

World TESOL Academy - Interesting

I wasn't quite sure what to expect from World TESOL Academy as I found them through Facebook. The coursework is really easy and can be finished quickly. I worked on it for about one hour a day for five days.

The coursework was very informative and helpful. I don't regret doing the course considering the small fee charged compared to other TEFL providers. The only thing that worries me is the accreditation and lack of stated level that other providers have.

Will just have to see how useful it is.

Hadhaza

Great course!

I was just thinking about taking a TESOL course when I found World TESOL Academy, and I'm glad I did. They provided a very informative and easy to understand course on how to teach the English language. In addition, there are a lot of things I like about them: their platform, it's very easy to access. Second is their exercises, I like the challenge it gave, helped me to recall the things I learned from the past. Third, their tips and additional websites they provided for more reference. Lastly, the delivery of the modules. it's as if I was just listening to an instructor.

The course could be very easy or can be challenging depending on how'll you take it but all in all just enjoy learning.
Pei Wen

I'm glad I took this course!

It's a good course which allows me to get to know and learn more about things that I'm unsure of even with 8 years of teaching this subject as I'm not a language graduate but one who holds a Bachelor degree in Food Science. After taking this course, I've had a better grasp of teaching English as a second language. This course offers a better insight and the best thing is that they have someone there whom I can always ask. I'm glad that I have taken this course and doing this online means I can do it at my own pace, anywhere, anytime. I hope those who would like to take TESOL online course can choose World TESOL Academy too.

Mariel

Great experience in learning

It is totally worth your time and money if you want to teach English to non-native students. I recommend you to get your Tesol certification as it not only saves money but also let your complete your as per your convenience. When I was in college I struggled a bit honestly, but the tesol course itself and the support you receive, will get you over the finishing line, it gives you the confidence and a solid platform in which to build on in the future. I truly have learned a lot going through the modules. It is very comprehensive, direct and very well simplified. Thank you WORLD TESOL Academy🥰

What was your funniest moment?
During my call center training... I was so tired and couldn't.think straight.... When the trainer just explained if it is YES, but I still.asked .... What if it's NO? 😂😂😂