120 hours

Online TEFL Online TESOL TEFL TESOL
Dec 27, 2021
Aug 03, 2022
11 travelers are looking at this program

At World TESOL Academy we put an incredible amount of effort into providing thorough but affordable teacher training.

With our dual accredited 120-hour TESOL/TEFL course you'll learn the necessary skills to teach English as an overseas teacher or an online tutor.

Course details:

Module 6. How to manage classroom lessons
Module 7. How to teach English online
Module 8. Final exam

Program Highlights

• Dual accredited and a registered learning provider in the UK.
  • Learn how to teach English to children and adults.
  • Learn how to teach overseas and online.
  • Instant soft copy certificate after completion.
  • Access to tutor support from real teachers.

• 9-10 rating 92.21%
  • Engagement 9.3
  • Platform 9.9
Ward

World TESOL academy

It's very helpful and don't need so much studying ,I enjoyed studying this and trying my best to get a good mark and I think it's one of the easiest ways to become a teacher in English and I recommend it , even if you didn't find a job in it , it's a great thing to put in your resume, it's a great tool to for every teacher,it will teach you how to deal with class of children or a teenagers or even adults , but for me the website was a little slow , maybe in the future I hope it becomes faster ..

MORTEZA

world tesol academy 120 hour course

As a teacher, what i had learned in this course was really really useful and I hope I use all the information in my classes.I really suggest this course to other friends who are trying to be a good teacher,as a matter of fact, this course taught me to be a more professional teacher in my classes, and also I learn alot about the details which are mostly overlooked in my classes. this course contains too much information and guidelines which could help you run your classes more effectively,successfully,and constructively.

Pros
  • Online
  • clear
  • easy to follow
Cons
  • no pdf
  • no voices
  • no videos
Reynard

WorldTesolAcademy

I definitely rate World Tesol Academy 11 out of 10! They have a easy to use website and it is quick and easy to book your course and order your certificate when you are done.
Their course prices are very good for what you get and their credibility is good! Before I did my course with them I did it with another company wich never gave a seal of approval on thier certificates which made it basically useless to use abroad. The certificate from World Tesol Academy came with a seal amd can be used for most overseas jobs wich require a Tesol Certificate.
I had to contact their support a couple of times and they responded very quickly with super helpful answers.
Another bonus is their cheap and quick shipping method from DHL that'll get your certificate to you within 5 days!

Definitely one of the better courses out there which I will definitely recommend!

Pros
  • Inexpensive
  • Good support
  • Great Certification
Lucas

World Tesol Academy - 120h Online Course

My experience on this online course was fantastic! I could review and learn much more that I could imagine to develop my professional habilities as a foreign English Teacher.
All the structure inside the platform is amazing and easy to handle!
It was the best English course for teachers that I had done all my life.
The subjects were so good to reflect about my practice on the classroom and have a new point of view about it.
If you are looking for a better development in your career, it´s time to begin!

Pros
  • Online
  • Easy to understand
  • Flexibility to study
Cons
  • No pdfs
  • No videos
  • No audios
Rechen

120-Hour TESOL/TEFL Certificate

Working with my modules wasn't a burden instead, it keeps me interested with the lessons while enjoying the time in answering every quizzes from each module. I can work with it even in my busy schedule. As long as you read in detail the content of the topics that are discussed in each modules, you will be able to answer the quizzes even the final exam easily. It's indeed a good decision to start boosting your confidence and future career by starting with acquiring such online learning and certificates.

Pros
  • The texts are easy to understand.
  • The questions in quizzes are not complicated to answer.
Cons
  • Spend minutes to finish modules
  • The content sometimes aren't direct to its point.
Josephine

World TESOL Review

One of the many great things that I appreciated so much was its level of flexibility. I was able to finish the course at my own pace . The Assessments are aligned with the objectives in every module. And the Support Team is outstaning!

Ahmed N M

TEFL and TESOL course

I am really happy to have such a course with TESOL World Academy. The course was well-structured in the content, ease of accessibility, its perceived benefits, and organisation. I felt myself in a real in-class environment. There were no difficulties in living the experience as I am a professional teacher. The course gave me the opportunity to know more about language learning approaches and styles. Moreover, it boost my inner motivation to keep going in the field of teaching and to be a creative teacher who utilizes everything to make his class and students more engaged and autonomous in the learning process. I really would like World TESOL academy for their invaluable platform and courses.

Pros
  • Boost the teacher's knowledge
  • Implement more learning styles
  • Being a professional teacher
Tek Bahadur

TESOl/ TEFL

I have completed a 120 hour TESOL course. I obtained my certificate just a week ago. Overall, the course is very well structured. The modules are designed in a way that those who are not familiar with teaching will not get lost in a lot of information but smoothly move from classroom management into planning, and so on. The course includes plenty of information and assignments. The tutor responds on the same day, marks the coursework fairly, and gives helpful feedback. There are also examples of how to do lesson plans, which are very helpful for new teachers. It is informative, even for experienced teachers. If you are looking for a job , the course contains information about how to start searching, what to keep in mind, and the website to use if you decide to become an online teacher.

Pros
  • 1.Content of lesson are well structured.
  • 2. Content of the lesson are relevant in daily life of teaching.
  • 3. Each topics are covered with good summaries .
Cons
  • Need to login in repeatedly to continue course.
  • Delay well moving to next lessons.
  • Some errors in sentence of some lessons