• Online

Online TEFL Online TESOL TEFL TESOL
Dec 27, 2021
Feb 04, 2023
13 travelers are looking at this program

At World TESOL Academy we put an incredible amount of effort into providing thorough but affordable teacher training.

With our dual accredited 120-hour TESOL/TEFL course you'll learn the necessary skills to teach English as an overseas teacher or an online tutor.

Course details:

Module 6. How to manage classroom lessons
Module 7. How to teach English online
Module 8. Final exam

Program Highlights

• Dual accredited and a registered learning provider in the UK.
  • Learn how to teach English to children and adults.
  • Learn how to teach overseas and online.
  • Instant soft copy certificate after completion.
  • Access to tutor support from real teachers.

• 5 rating 89.33%
  • Engagement 4.75
  • Platform 4.95
Arsen

TESOL Course Graduate

If you are a teacher who is exploring adding new knowledge and skills for career growth, it can be a great opportunity to improve your knowledge.
I enjoyed every minute of this course. The program was made easy, but at the same time very detailed. This course was an amazing and useful journey for me to improve my teaching skills. I have about 10 years of teaching experience, but still there are more things to learn.
In brief, I would like to thank you for this course, and I highly recommend English teachers from all over the world to have this experience.

Dilnaz

TEFL/TESOL 120 hour certificate

I liked the course content and the possibility of learning online. It was an excellent experience for me and now I have the opportunity to apply for jobs abroad and online as a teacher which is a real chance for me to start a new part of my life. Also, I have understood my primary responsibilities as a Foreign Language teacher and clearly learned about my requirements for students. I can say that the whole module with online teaching was efficient in terms of its delivery and a huge amount of information there that I couldn't understand even with a teaching online experience before.

Pros
  • Easy and understandable language
  • Opportunity for teaching and travelling
  • Content is structured and organized
Thao

Helps you gather your foundations

I have been tutoring English for over two years now (as a freelancer), and recently, at my new job, my boss recommended that I take this course to build up my resume so that parents have more trust in me. Overall, the course helped me reorganize and add structure to several of the skills I have learned through experience, as well as helping me identify and navigate through some blind spots in my teaching approaches. I've already tried testing some of the tips while taking the course (such as occasionally using short animation clips, or more kinaesthetic methods) in my 1-1 sessions with students and it has been a more fun and engaging experience for the both of us!

I would suggest perhaps adding a demo lesson video at the end of the course, that highlights the skills being demonstrated at each particular point. Having the 'whole picture' could help some learners connect the dots more easily and ease the nerves of teaching their first lesson! It could be just one video, or a couple of videos demonstrating some different teaching styles for different types of students.

Pros
  • Easy-to-follow layout.
  • Bite-sized lessons keeps you motivated to complete the course.
  • Can be completed at your own pace.
Cons
  • Lack of demonstration videos.
Maria

TESOL program review

Through this course, I learnt a lot about teaching English. I Really loved and enjoyed the program. I am really Grateful to TESOL academy. This program is perfect for those who are looking for an English speaking jobs. It is very simple to understand and learn a lot about teaching English. I am very happy about my achievement. I would like to thank TESOL academy for giving me this wonderful opportunity to attend this program. In future also, I would like to continue my studies with TESOL academy.

Pros
  • Easy to understand
  • Effective information
  • Perfect guidence
Cons
  • Nil
  • Nil
  • Nil
Laora

Accessible & well-structured program

I have been studying remotely for almost three month now. The course' being fully accessible online, the only thing I had to look for was a cozy café or co-working space. The module are explained with a little video that clears up expectations and highlights the upcoming content. I liked the fact, that you get a green checkmark everytime you finish a lesson because it is satisfying and motivating. It also enables you to locate the spot where you stopped learning before. I would definitely recommend the course to fellow travellers that are interested in teaching. If you struggle a tutor will be there to help you. I never had to wait longer than 2 hours for a response.

Pros
  • Flexible
  • Affordable
  • Interesting
Cons
  • A bit repetitive
  • Lessons not downloadble
Samuel

MY TEFL/TEYL EXPERIENCE

WORLD TESOL ACADEMY IS MY NUMBER ONE PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH INSTITUTION. GOT 100% SATISFACTION DURING MY TEFL CERTIFICATION AS WELL AS MY TEYL CERTIFICATION. I PASSED MY FINAL EXAMINATIONS BECAUSE THE LEARNING MODULES WERE HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND SIMPLIFIED. TUTORS AND CUSTOMER'S SERVICE WERE EXCEPTIONALLY DOING GREAT THROUGHOUT MY COURSE OF STUDY AND MY CERTIFICATES ARRIVED WITHOUT DELAY. I WISH TO ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO GO FOR A LEGITIMATE INSTITUTION LIKE WORLD TESOL ACADEMY FOR 1ST CLASS RESULT

Pros
  • Saves time and energy.
  • Affordable.
  • Learning is comfortable easier than offline studies.
Cons
  • Downloaded Certifications not free.
  • No Learning materials on PDF.
  • Shipping fee on certificate and stamping is not encouraging.
Samuel

WORLD TESOL ACADEMY IS MY NUMBER 1 PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH INSTITUTION. GO100% SATISFACTORY DURING MY TEFL CERTIFICATION AS WELL AS MY TEYL CERTIFICATION. I PASSED MY FINAL EXAMINATIONS BECAUSE THE LEARNING MODULES WERE HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND SIMPLIFIED.

Nikita

Tesol Experience :)

I learned a lot from this course. It helped me gain a deeper understanding of language and what it means to teach. If you have a busy schedule, this course is fantastic because it is highly flexible:) The layout of the course is easy to navigate and helps you keep track of the progress you have made. The quizzes are great as they allow you to engage with the coursework more deeply. I had a lovely and enjoyable experience. It gave me a lot of insight into teaching and the importance of education. It helped me understand the value and beauty of teaching <3

Pros
  • Easy to uderstand
  • Offers additional information, espeically for grammar
  • Highly flexible
Cons
  • Number of lessons seem daunting
  • No internet connection makes it difficult to go through course