• Online

Online TEFL Online TESOL TEFL TESOL
Dec 27, 2021
May 12, 2022
8 travelers are looking at this program

At World TESOL Academy we put an incredible amount of effort into providing thorough but affordable teacher training.

With our dual accredited 120-hour TESOL/TEFL course you'll learn the necessary skills to teach English as an overseas teacher or an online tutor.

Course details:

Module 6. How to manage classroom lessons
Module 7. How to teach English online
Module 8. Final exam

Program Highlights

• Dual accredited and a registered learning provider in the UK.
  • Learn how to teach English to children and adults.
  • Learn how to teach overseas and online.
  • Instant soft copy certificate after completion.
  • Access to tutor support from real teachers.

• 9-10 rating 90.48%
  • Content 9.6
  • Engagement 9.2
  • Platform 9.8
Nathaniel Gregory

Great 120 - Hour TEFL refresher.

I originally did my TEFL back in 2011.

My school wanted all of their teachers to do a refresher course. World Tesol Academy was perfect. I actually did two courses with them. One 120 Hour TESOL, and another 60 - Hour TEYL (Teaching English to Young Learners).

I couldn't imagine spending thousands on another TEFL program. Most of your real world training comes from when you first start teaching anyway. At $35 this is the perfect price for a refresher course.

I ordered a hard copy of the certificate, and it arrived within 7 days. (I am in Mainland China).

Pros
  • Cheap!
  • Easy to use.
  • Fast support system.
Asiya

Asiya Khan, TESOL/TEFL Certified

My experience with The World TESOL Academy was excellent for various reasons. Their online platform was convenient carrying all necessary instructions. The content was sufficient to cover the course. There are 9 modules in this course, each carrying a number of sub-topics. At the end of every major topic, there is a quiz, you can move to the next level and further to the next module once the present quiz is passed. Course progression was balanced and it provided a good understanding of Teaching English as a Foreign Language as well as Teaching English as a Second Language. It is an add-on value to my profile upon receiving TESOL/TEFL Teaching Certification.

Pros
  • Remote working
  • Convenient for working mothers
  • Timing & Place flexibility
Cons
  • You are on your own
  • Has a timeline to finish the course
  • Does not have any videos
1 person found this review helpful.
Ruthmary

Interesting

So I started this class training because of my daughters interest in teaching however when I was researching programs I found this one. Easy to sign up. Certified accredited. Was easy to choose which program was good for me. They even have a jobs portal. I applied to 2 places and hopefully I’ll hear something soon. I like the learning and teaching platform provided hints to use for when you are starting out. This was a great refresher for me as well as I used to struggle with punctuation. Now I’m a wiz

Pros
  • Easy to follow
Cons
  • It is long some content is filler
Atika

120hour Tesol Tefl course

The course was easy to understand and with a lot of relevant information. A great tool to start a new career. I completed the course as I wish to travel but still want to have an income. The course was engaging and I didn’t lose interest. I would and have highly recommended this course to others. I hope I will be able to reap the benefits and finally be able to fulfill my dream of traveling while still earning and being able to support myself independently. It has been a wonderful experience and I am glad I followed the course.

Pros
  • Lots of relevant information
  • Easy to understand
  • A great way to enhance your CV
Cons
  • Do not have any.
Cyrill

Expressing my gratitude to WORLD TESOL ACADEMY

I have been searching for not just an affordable but a good quality online tesol course program so that I could show a certification to my students to prove that I am somehow qualified to be their ESL Online Teacher. The course program have a good approach in providing the knowledge and skills that an ESL teacher should possess. I am sincerely grateful. Kudos to all the people behind this program. I would recommend this to my friends! I would also buy some of their new courses soon! I really can’t wait

Pros
  • Budget friendly
  • Good content
  • Worth every penny
Cons
  • None really because it’s of great help to online esl teachers like myself
Garnett

TESOL

When I started this course, I was like; let me see how what this course as to offer. Trust me, this course is comprehensive.
I have learned a lot. I thank God I have chosen this course. You do not have to worry that time will run out on you, when doing the exam on each module.
Sometimes I tried to hurry up on each exams, sometimes I missed out on some of the questions and at the end of the result, I have to redo the exam.
Some occasions, I ask myself, how did I not pass this? Only to realise that I missed out on some questions.
So it pays to review, take your time in whatever you are doing, do think you know it all; there are other things you can learn about and knowledge increases.

Maryem

TEFL and tesol 120-hour

I have just finished the 120-hour of TEFL and Tesol course. It was a great experience. They provide us with everything that can help you to teach. And website is very easy. Thank you World Academy of TEFl and Tesol, and im going to continue to get other certification of 60hour and 80 hour. I really enjoyed working with you. Thank you. I recommend it to everyone one to every teacher or someone who wats to teach English. It wa great experience. At the end you can receive a certification that can help you to teach English online or face to face. Thank you

Pros
  • Teachers always support you
  • The website is very easy
  • The lesson are very helpful
Samah

World TESOL Academy Online Course Experience

I just completed my 120 TEFL certification and I loved it. I found all material in this course concise, useful and valuable to continue my career teaching EFL online as a career. The units focusing on grammar points were simple and straight forward and beneficial. I’m appreciative that many of the units were tied in together . I felt all the readings were relevant and there wasn’t any filler content. The course provided valuable links and secondary resources to further and improve upon my online career. I am very satisfied with all aspects of this TEFL course.

It would nice to include some visuals or videos to make the course more enjoyable .
The course contains a broad selection of accurate topics, each unit is very interesting, complete and structured to facilitate learning and comprehension.
This course opened my eyes to a new world of opportunities! Great and efficient ! Definitely recommend it.